Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I think the belts are ok sometimes, they add more to the costume for me and make it look less like she just got onstage in underwear.  The problem is the ******* fishnets that she hikes all the way up to her ****.  The waist of the fishnets needs to be hidden by the waist of the bottoms.  You shouldn’t be able to see the waist of the fishnets through the belt.  It kind of ruins the entire thing and makes it look ridiculous.  I have no idea why she always insists on wearing them so damn high....she’s done it since the Circus tour.

Remember the night she first wore underwear on POM? The red one? THat night she hid the waist of the fishnets to look good and they went down so bad.She had really hard time.Very next show she started to pull them up to be safe.

*I think this was the first and the last time she wore it like this if i remember correctly ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcCpESfaskI

54 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Remember the night she first wore underwear on POM? The red one? THat night she hid the waist of the fishnets to look good and they went down so bad.She had really hard time.Very next show she started to pull them up to be safe.

*I think this was the first and the last time she wore it like this if i remember correctly ;

But what does every other performer on the face of the planet do? I don't see this happening to anyone else. :umsaywhat:

1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

yourewrong.gif

Flashing buttocs was in fashion back then :drinky: She's The Pro, I would scream

37B14BC400000578-0-image-a-31_1472512608

25 minutes ago, falka said:

yourewrong.gif

Flashing buttocs was in fashion back then :drinky: She's The Pro, I would scream

37B14BC400000578-0-image-a-31_1472512608

I love that look on jeans on underwear..anywhere :yaknow: 

36 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But what does every other performer on the face of the planet do? I don't see this happening to anyone else. :umsaywhat:

Of course it doesn't because they are more careful about their costumes than Britney.It never happened on Onyx too but it happens now with her costume choices :verycool:

Serious question...

Is Jamie back to being the tour manager? Or is it Bryan?

Is the tour manager responsible for allocating budgets to costumes and choreography? :ponderney: Because it truly makes no sense what she's doing when it comes to the updated costumes and the choreography. There has to be some kind of explanation for the low quality.

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I honestly prefer the VMA bikini? :orangu:

The NYE outfit kinda looks like something her sons made for her with a hot glue gun and craft store diamonds. Plus, the accessories and shoes for the VMA outfit are nice. If she was more toned and had great hair, the VMA outfit wouldn't look that cheap.

singer-britney-spears-performs-on-stage-

:ricackle:

Archived