Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

Just now, really really cool guy said:

The NYE one is beter but that belt ruins the whole look. If she wanted to cover her belly (unnecesary imo) she should have worn a corset. That belt makes no sense, looks like a pyramid and her belly button is the all seeing eye. Iluminatiney is real :orangu:

:orangu::orangu::orangu: 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

all she needed was a nice corset at the VMAs.. i kind of like how she unintentionally breaks the ''beauty'' standards though, cause women get body-shamed a lot and its uncalled for 

She wasn't "fat" in the slightest (see the photo I added in my post), but had she been toned the way she is now, the bikini would look even better on her. I don't think a corset would have been the best scenario, maybe something like a mini leather jacket and she could have worn ripped black denim instead of the bikini bottoms, or turn them into booty shorts. IDK.

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

VMA's in 2007.

At least back then she didn't hike her fishnets up to her waist and wear those hideous belts over top. :drinky: I'm really not sure what she's thinking.

She probably loves the feeling of a wedgy combined with something hugging her. :jamout:

I never thought it would come the day I'd say this, but I prefer the VMA's outfit. Actually she would look really good if she wore it today. The NYE looks like a school project, and I don't know, looks really cheap, it's not horrible, but it's not that good. I would've preferred the green leotard or even the lace one she wore yesterday (if it didn't flatten her ***** so much).

Those three-piece outfits remind me of this

3df62fe4c6e983c06fcfe73343f87005.jpg

they create a weird illusion

If at least the belt had a nice shape, something more aesthetically pleasant and not so random, it just doesn't match the globe-styled bra.

40 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I never thought it would come the day I'd say this, but I prefer the VMA's outfit. Actually she would look really good if she wore it today. The NYE looks like a school project, and I don't know, looks really cheap, it's not horrible, but it's not that good. I would've preferred the green leotard or even the lace one she wore yesterday (if it didn't flatten her ***** so much).

If at least the belt had a nice shape, something more aesthetically pleasant and not so random, it just doesn't match the globe-styled bra.

ROFL :imok:

VMA... And I can't believe I'm saying that :orangu:

The heart is sooooo awful! And the outfit looks cheap AF. VMAS outfit: No belt and the fishnets are much better than the ones she wears on POM and you can't see them on her waist, that's something I really hate about POM's outfits.

53 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The bottoms totally look like this all the time because of the wrong cut to her body shape and the leggings under them.

58 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:gloria::gloria:

True, though.

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

The NYE one is beter but that belt ruins the whole look. If she wanted to cover her belly (unnecesary imo) she should have worn a corset. That belt makes no sense, looks like a pyramid and her belly button is the all seeing eye. Iluminatiney is real :orangu:

I think the belts are ok sometimes, they add more to the costume for me and make it look less like she just got onstage in underwear.  The problem is the ******* fishnets that she hikes all the way up to her ****.  The waist of the fishnets needs to be hidden by the waist of the bottoms.  You shouldn’t be able to see the waist of the fishnets through the belt.  It kind of ruins the entire thing and makes it look ridiculous.  I have no idea why she always insists on wearing them so damn high....she’s done it since the Circus tour.

Archived