Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, maquisl said:

I prefer Toxic and Work ***** with two awful choreographies (WB is a personal opinion, I hate it) rather than Make Me, Circus, or Slave, just to name a few with worse choreos. Not to mention that Work ***** is her latest "hit" and that everybody loves Toxic so that's why they chose those songs.

The only stupid move is that she used the POM choreos :orangu:

^^^^

2 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

definitely NYE wb costume (if you exclude the silver heart on her back :orangu: )  cause it looks more like costume as an overall rather than vmaney 

LOL I actually kinda like the heart.... I mean yes it makes her look goofy... but she is goofy and doesn't give af... lol :quirkney:

3 minutes ago, jennyj said:

LOL I actually kinda like the heart.... I mean yes it makes her look goofy... but she is goofy and doesn't give af... lol :quirkney:

its not bad to have some fun but there are other segments were she can do that.. the front looks like she is the champion with that belt and it kinda ruins it with how it is at the back 

but oh well she slayed the performance though :kyliecry:

2 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

its not bad to have some fun but there are other segments were she can do that.. the front looks like she is the champion with that belt and it kinda ruins it with how it is at the back 

but oh well she slayed the performance though :kyliecry:

Yeah I agree the belt ruins it and makes her look like some illuminati wrestler LOL.... I understand she probably needs it for back support or something... but there's better options for a televised performance. 

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I honestly prefer the VMA bikini? :orangu:

The NYE outfit kinda looks like something her sons made for her with a hot glue gun and craft store diamonds. Plus, the accessories and shoes for the VMA outfit are nice. If she was more toned and had great hair, the VMA outfit wouldn't look that cheap.

all she needed was a nice corset at the VMAs.. i kind of like how she unintentionally breaks the ''beauty'' standards though, cause women get body-shamed a lot and its uncalled for 

Archived