How long it took you to realize the Myah Marie mess?

joe sp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alien :mhmsureny:

Work ***** :eheeek:

Perfume :tiffhair:

It should be easy :ehum:

Tik tik boom :juggingu:

Body ache :trash:

Till it's gone :cooltshirt:

Passenger (at first :makeitrain:) (when I found out Britney didn't sing it mainly :brityeah:)

Chillin with you :wyd:

Don't cry :wowow:

Brightest morning star :britstare:

Hold on tight :otears:

Now that I found you :verycool:

3 minutes ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

People really exaggerated with this rumor, literally besides Body Ache 2nd verse it pretty much sounds like Britney Jean Spears throughout. It was blown out of proportion. :outwithit: TIG is 100% Britney vocals. Wanna know whats not Britney? 

1:44 :sendinglove:

Yeah, no. The Blackout era features some great vocals and she was still a versatile singer at the time before the cigs and ***** took a toll on her voice. TIG is absolutely not her, listen to how Myah pronounces the end of every word. Nothing like Britney on any of her albums. :sendinglove:

Alien - It's mainly Britney especially on the verses but the really long held out notes and the "not alone's" are Myah

Work ***** - definitely a combo of the two voices which is most prominent near the end where she says "and higher" repeatedly

Perfume - all Britney

It Should Be Easy - there's so much autotune it doesn't even matter

Tik Tik Boom - I really don't know but everytime she starts pronouncing a word it sounds really weird which makes me think it may be a lot of Myah

Body Ache - so much Myah

Til It's Gone - I think this one is a blend of both their voices

Passenger - first verse and choruses sound like a bit more Britney than Myah but the second verse has a lotta Myah

Chillin With You - Myah's noticeable on the chorus a lotttt

Don't Cry - all Britney

Brightest Morning Star - the verses are Britney but the chorus is a mix

Hold on Tight - mostly Brit but maybe a little Myah on the bridge

Now That I Found You - Brit is on the verses / pre-chorus but it's Myah on the chorus

10 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

Passenger leaked before the album came out and nobody was mentioning myah marie then or that it wasn't britney singing...the whole myah marie thing is a bandwagon I personally didn't notice the songs weren't sung by britney

Well that's not true because people noticed that the ''Britney'' sounded different on certain parts of the song.

Archived