How long it took you to realize the Myah Marie mess?

joe sp

The FIRST time I listened to the album I was like:

1 Alien :mcry:

2 Work ***** :groovin:

3 Perfume :gobaby:

4 It should be easy :cinderellaney:

5 Tik Tik boom :feelingmyself:

6 Body ache... ok she sounds different here :umsaywhat:

7 Til´t´s gone... she definately sounds different in this one :wtfdidusay:

8 Passenger... she is not ******* singing here! :byebitch:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Passenger leaked before the album came out and nobody was mentioning myah marie then or that it wasn't britney singing...the whole myah marie thing is a bandwagon I personally didn't notice the songs weren't sung by britney

Lmao it’s the dumbest thing his fan base has ever come up with

I didn't know who Myah Marie was or anything, but when I first listened to BJ, I immediately realized the second verse of "Body Ache" wasn't Britney's voice. It was a pretty jarring shift. Then, nothing else stood out to me until "Passenger," when I heard that ridiculous sustained note. I've been a fan since 1998, and it was painfully obvious that wasn't Britney either.

I still don't know what the full extent of Myah Marie's contribution was, because I didn't like the album enough as a whole to keep listening and dissecting it. For me, BJ is essentially "Don't Cry" and "Hold on Tight"; I actually really like both songs, and they sound like Britney to me. The only other tracks I haven't deleted from my digital copy are "Work *****," "Perfume," and "Till It's Gone," and I listen to WB only when working out, and the other two infrequently.

I definitely didn't realize it was someone else for a long time.I thought she was sick or someting in some sessions and sounded different :verycool:

I still think more than the half of the songs are some of the most relatable songs ever.That album helped me a lot but god i wish i could go back in time and hit everyone's heads who were involved in the production :donewithit:

I remember that evryone here was praising the album...

I still like Britney Jean and I think the only bad song is CWY.

I really think that Glory has more fillers than Britney Jean and overall Britney Jean is full of potential hits.

but I have to agree that it is so embarassing she is not singing in half of the songs, even Work B...:anxiety:

Archived