So why is nobody talking about

brandonbjames

Why is nobody taking about the fact that Brit is doing a more enthusiastic version of the BBMA toxic choreography for NYE Everyone is literally just complaining... she danced her butt off for toxic and I’m excited for millions to see it. 

Idk how to embed YouTube videos since I’m usually just watching from afar on this site lol so I hope this worked 

Instagram.com/Brandonjamesbrown

reverbnation.com/itsbrandonjames

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I try watching all the videos but get so turned off by how often she touches her hair that I find them difficult to watch.

Wouldn't something this length look a lot more flattering, and also be lighter on her head while dancing? :ineedthetruth:

article-1190550-05322C66000005DC-472_468

0344470a07d191198389439e077dd7f8--britne

fca5230c8273bd3673a861e4611bbfb4--britne

1e8bdee9900f3c24a802532dd4c481dd--britne

The older she gets the longer her hair gets...It should be the other way around. :outwithit:

I liked her hair during late 2015 when it was really short it made it easier for her to dance

3 hours ago, 3Pney said:

i closed the video after i saw those annoying hand/arm moves in the first 10 seconds of video.  :ineedthetruth:
those  hand moves get on my nerves. :wyd:

What's up with all these hand moves really? 85% of the show contains these annoying moves :ineedthetruth:

Archived