UK dates announced very soon!

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have around one hour looking the post 22 dates on PJ even on the bs general post other post etc and I just found this 

d4a3d9af898b4ea66703cecb949fea4fo.png

7 dates? What cities do u think she'll play? Definitely London. Manchester?? I'm already ruling out any possibility she'll bloody do Scotland which annoys me

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeh I'm doubting him now. He says shes doing Glasgow. don't get me wrong I live in Scotland and would love / hope she does do here. But I have already accepted theres no way she'll do here, which bugs the hell out of me that I'm already accepting that but we've been forgotten about so many times, I have just accepted it now

Living in the UK - Part of me wants to see her live before she retires or starts another 10 year long residency in the US, but my head is saying "She'll pose and walk and play with her hair. No live vocals. No new choreos. No interaction apart from "How you feeling Vegas?! I mean... London?!" 

I just don't want to see her doing POM or anything POM related. 

If she ever does another world tour to support a new album then I'll go see her, but I ain't paying for POM :kyliecry:  

5 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

7 dates? What cities do u think she'll play? Definitely London. Manchester?? I'm already ruling out any possibility she'll bloody do Scotland which annoys me

I don't think she will perform 7 days in a row. I'm doing plans I'm from Liverpool. I don't think she will sell Quickly, probably she will perform in Manchester and London,  so I hope to go to Manchester and the second date of London .

She went to Belfast, London, Birmingham, new castle, Sheffield and Manchester with the FFT and just London and Manchester with the CT ..... so everything could be

5 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Living in the UK - Part of me wants to see her live before she retires or starts another 10 year long residency in the US, but my head is saying "She'll pose and walk and play with her hair. No live vocals. No new choreos. No interaction apart from "How you feeling Vegas?! I mean... London?!" 

I just don't want to see her doing POM or anything POM related. 

If she ever does another world tour to support a new album then I'll go see her, but I ain't paying for POM :kyliecry:  

if she IS actually going, and you have the possibility to go, you really should :howiroll:

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't think she will perform 7 days in a row. I'm doing plans I'm from Liverpool. I don't think she will sell Quickly, probably she will perform in Manchester and London,  so I hope to go to Manchester and the second date of London .

She went to Belfast, London, Birmingham, new castle, Sheffield and Manchester with the FFT and just London and Manchester with the CT ..... so everything could be

I could go to Newcastle as well as that's not too far from Scotland. it does piss me off that I am ruling out her coming to Scotland but the likelihood of that happening is slim. and I don't understand why as that's why the bloody Hydro was built in Glasgow. And if Madonna can play it, why cant Britney??

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So how much so you think will cost this tour? :ineedthetruth:

I know she won't sale quickly so I'm thinking about £60 if the floor is GA standing and maybe £120 if is by number 

Buy anyways I ask some people and they don't want to pay much for Britney... I hope to tickets won't be much expensive cause I want to have a good place.... and also maybe can go to two dates 

part of me wants to buy them the second they go on sale at full value but part of me wants to wait a few weeks until she sells flop numbers and they get reduced to £5 a ticket like during ff :letitburn:

I remember about 8-9 months ago someone threw some dates out there, that supposedly Team B booked for 2018, and I remember having 2 dates at the O2 in London and One in Manchester Arena! It was pretty specific, like actual dates were included! Anyone bookmarked that thread? :nocomprende:

I imagine tickets will go on sale in February, that’s when Denmark tickets go on sale, if no announcement on New Year’s Eve then probably jan, but don’t  want a messy announcement like Britney live in concert got 

1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

I remember about 8-9 months ago someone threw some dates out there, that supposedly Team B booked for 2018, and I remember having 2 dates at the O2 in London and One in Manchester Arena! It was pretty specific, like actual dates were included! Anyone bookmarked that thread? :nocomprende:

I bumped some hours ago

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Britneyfanatic25 said:

I imagine tickets will go on sale in February, that’s when Denmark tickets go on sale, if no announcement on New Year’s Eve then probably jan, but don’t  want a messy announcement like Britney live in concert got 

Oh OK Thank you Jesus if that's the case!!!!!!!! I wouldn't have spent so much during X'mas if I had known she's gonna announce it soon.

1 hour ago, balmainxcx said:

part of me wants to buy them the second they go on sale at full value but part of me wants to wait a few weeks until she sells flop numbers and they get reduced to £5 a ticket like during ff :letitburn:

I actually wants to wait too... but is still a risk we know Britney could sell or not sell she's unpredictable :imok:

Is in August so I could save money for an hotel on London and purchase tickets for two dates ... I have been waiting this 19 years, I'm a refuge cause I almost been killed in my country for be gay, so her coming is a gift for me :kyliecry:

16 hours ago, Sil said:

To be hones, if this tour comes to Europe, i will not see it. Whi would i see a concert that i have been seeing since 2013?! Hopefully they will change everything!

I travelled to Bangkok, Thailand just to attend her Asia Tour, on the eve of Eid back in July, eventhough I've seen most of it via Youtube and Instagram updates. Because I'm a stan :kyliecry:

Archived