UK dates announced very soon!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Well 8 shows in one city is a lot...and shows were added causr she sold really well. And according to the boxscore she sold out the 8 shows

I don’t know how the boxscores really works but when I went to the Femme Fatale Tour in Toronto, the second dates wasn’t sold out (I even got a upgrade on my ticket because of that) and the boxscores said that both of dates was sold out.

but I remember that on the Circus Tour in London they added extra dates so I presume most of the tickets were really sold

47 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

I remember the tickets prices were reduced to rock bottom like £5 a ticket :tiffcackle:

So how much so you think will cost this tour? :ineedthetruth:

I know she won't sale quickly so I'm thinking about £60 if the floor is GA standing and maybe £120 if is by number 

Buy anyways I ask some people and they don't want to pay much for Britney... I hope to tickets won't be much expensive cause I want to have a good place.... and also maybe can go to two dates 

If it’s Piece Of Me like the rumours and such assume, I wouldn’t mind seeing it. Presuming a few of the large props (tree/guitar etc) wouldn’t make an appearance, I’d hope they’d create new props, maybe some new acts with a setlist shake up, as the guise of the iTunes Festival show was somewhat amiss.

I wouldn’t be mad either if they included Hold It Against Me and another Glory track to replace Freakshow as the audience participation – that way she doesn’t need to learn that much choreography for it.

On 26/12/2017 at 9:40 PM, Hungry Hun said:

Look I cant provide receipts because I saw on "other forum" and the person who posted said it wasnt something already confirmed, so basically it's a pool party type of rumour with kilos of salt :bigtime:

BUT, this person posted 22 European dates for Britney next year starting in may to august. I don't know if this will happen, because again, the person who posted couldnt confirm if it was a fact. He/she saw somewhere, and as he/she said after refreshing the page it wasnt there anymore. It was clearly copy+paste from some website and the person who posted wouldnt take the time to wright every 22 dates with country, city and the name of the Arenas for nothing :calculating:

But things lead me to believe on that because since early this year there were rumours she was going to take POM to Europe as well as Asia, but it didn't happen for a series of reasons. Next year she makes 20 yo and as we know theres this NYE performance comming up so maybe she'll announce she'll take POM on the road and also to EU

I'm  excited to see whats comming next, I want her to take the world to celebrate her 20 yo cause she deserves it and the fans too. So many people couldnt afford going to Vegas...

If that happens, Britney will have time to take her vacation and still make a 3.0 version on POM

I spilled some tea here and nobody gave me attention :brityeah:

Hope to see y'all faces when they announce the tour, till then byeeee :messbye:

9 hours ago, Sil said:

To be hones, if this tour comes to Europe, i will not see it. Whi would i see a concert that i have been seeing since 2013?! Hopefully they will change everything!

you are not the only one if she doesn't take the upcoming months to vastly improve stuff and her costumes i also think she gets booed off stage.

6 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I spilled some tea here and nobody gave me attention :brityeah:

Hope to see y'all faces when they announce the tour, till then byeeee :messbye:

I really hope you're right because I so wanna believe you! What did the UK dates look like?? Take  it there's no Scotland like always !! Hope she  at least does Manchester because that's only a couple of hours away from me

Archived