Once and for all, nose job poll...

CharlieBlue8

Do you think she's had a nose job?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the only time she had a nose job done was back in 2001 before "Britney" was released. That's when her nose got more thin from the sides if you look against her face. The rest of it hasn't been changed at it's still the same as she has naturally beautiful nose shape. The rest is make-up contouring that makes it look always different and makes us guessing.

My sister has almost the same nose shape like Britney's and when I do make up on her I like to contour it to make nose bridge look even thinner and trust me it works, especially on a pictures you can't see it's a make up, but people could start thinking she might done something to her nose.

But speaking of Britney's nose over the last couple of years during/after Britney Jean era her nose has changed if you look at it from a side/profile. The bridge of her nose looks like it got bigger, but if you look at it from front it looks almost the same. I think what she does is filler injections into her nose that kinda helps to shape it a bit. In Britney's case what she does with those fillers is they inject it on top of her nose bridge(that's why looking from a side her nose looks bigger than it used to be),but if you look from front it makes her nose look thinner because it makes her nose skin lift if it makes sense what I'm trying to say as i don't how exactly to explane it.

But honestly WHEN would she have gotten a nose job before 2010?

wouldnt there be pictures that would indicate bruising or  something? Anything?

We saw pictures of her putting her hands in front of her lips when she got injections but you really can't hide a major surgery on your face.

there would be at least one picture of a bruised/healing nose. She was the most photographed woman in the world.

It takes a long time to recover from a nose job.

So, no. I don't care what anyone says she did not have a nose job between 2006-2010.

3 hours ago, Daxx said:

We don't ''think'' it, we know it. :mj:
tumblr_ozi7h2Z5J61r8ox2ao1_540.gif
britba.jpg

This thread is pointless lol.

True tea.

But here is my official question: what is she doing to her lips?

I thought it was fillers but her upper lip seems to be more of less the same size. The only thing that seems to have changed is the shape...:ineedthetruth:

2 minutes ago, SONAR said:

True tea.

But here is my official question: what is she doing to her lips?

I thought it was fillers but her upper lip seems to be more of less the same size. The only thing that seems to have changed is the shape...:ineedthetruth:

Can someone explain whats wrong with her lips i dont see much  difference  likei notice her lips look thinner to me but thats it:umsaywhat:

Archived