how come i've never heard this? i'm beyond SHOOK

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Britney's bank account says otherwise :shameless:

Sometimes you we must sacrifice some things in order to get some others. :)

at what price? your artist integrity? im pretty sure she would have made good money being the artist she wanted to be instead of the pop icon she is but yeah whatever, we'll never know

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Britney's bank account says otherwise :shameless:

Sometimes you we must sacrifice some things in order to get some others. :)

I meant it in terms of her singing live and stuff. If she used that voice I think it would have been more likely to get more live performances. 

36 minutes ago, crawi said:

at what price? your artist integrity? im pretty sure she would have made good money being the artist she wanted to be instead of the pop icon she is but yeah whatever, we'll never know

I give you half the point on this. It's sad but that's how the industry (as well as other fields) work but let's not act like she has never had the opportunity to show her artistry, as from In The Zone or Blackout she could have easily shown her real "her", she's got the fame, the money, the power, everything. 

46 minutes ago, timito said:

I meant it in terms of her singing live and stuff. If she used that voice I think it would have been more likely to get more live performances. 

There's no need to regret and say "had she done this or that..." she still can do it, she's just done a 100% cover of someone else's song, what would stop her from doing the same with her own music? That baby voice brought her so much in terms of success, but it worked back then, it's been almost 20 years, that's why it feels so overused 

Archived