The peak of 2015ney!

25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What was going on in her life during this time period? :umsaywhat:

I have this theory about Jamie disappearing as tour manager for a while (replaced by Bryan) just after she broke up with Charlie and continuing into the beginning of the Glory era, but then him coming back at a certain point.

It would be interesting to know if these dates line up with that theory.

Plus the you don't own me shirt :xcuseme:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Plus the you don't own me shirt :xcuseme:

Not just that, but there was also the "daddy issues" comment that she made to Mario Lopez just before the re-vamp. She said the issues were "behind her" by that point.

So we have her still excited for the revamp, excited for Glory coming out, and then...something happened to make her lose interest again. :ineedthetruth:

Late 2015-when Glory came out was a good time for her. Iwonder what happened to make her lose her passion and drive again. Whatever happened also made her pick up those weird ticks that she can't shake. 

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

this is the best she's looked imo:

everything was on point that night. late 2015 was the best time for her 

I wish she was like that everytime! When she is happy i am happy as well :kyliecry:

On 31/12/2017 at 9:52 PM, Luminous said:

Yep she had in 2015, but everything got worse in late 2015, early 2016  :crying2:

d9b346634230533.jpg

2016ney had some great moments too! Especially in the bbmas and in the vmas she looked fantastic!! :kyliecry:

Archived