The peak of 2015ney!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

POM should have ended after this amazing leg :crying2:

But if that happened we would never get the new womanizer and toxic choreo (bbmas 2016). 2016ney had some great moments too. :kyliecry:

12 hours ago, John0164 said:

She had no lip fillers then? She looks completely AMAZING. Where is all the fun stuff? When did it first appear? 

Yes she did lol, the fun stuff started to be noticeable in 2013. Her face in 2015 looked almost exactly the same as it does now, the thing that's gotten worse is her make up.

2 hours ago, Silhouette said:

Yes she did lol, the fun stuff started to be noticeable in 2013. Her face in 2015 looked almost exactly the same as it does now, the thing that's gotten worse is her make up.

It is not only her make up she must have done more fun stuff now cause 2015ney looked more like she used to. 

52 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Omg she was here and we didn't appreciate it enough  :kyliecry:

you never know what you got til its gone :kyliecry:

Primeney arrived too late and left too soon :kyliecry:

1 hour ago, If I'm Dancing said:

It is not only her make up she must have done more fun stuff now cause 2015ney looked more like she used to. 

She did look great in 2015, but while I agree with you on the fact that she's probably redone the fillers I think that she hasn't changed that much since then. I know that these are unflattering shots and my intention is not to bash her, I'm just saying that her features, especially her lips, are pretty much the same.

normal_XRAY_WN_HQ_ALONE_22498140_281629.

486226216.jpg

8 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

She did look great in 2015, but while I agree with you on the fact that she's probably redone the fillers I think that she hasn't changed that much since then. I know that these are unflattering shots and my intention is not to bash her, I'm just saying that her features, especially her lips, are pretty much the same.

normal_XRAY_WN_HQ_ALONE_22498140_281629.

486226216.jpg

She should have stopped there with the lips. 2015ney looked still good and her make up there was not so bad like right now. 

4 hours ago, Menzo said:

Her VMA look last year and this look was better though.

I agree that she looked good last year in the vmas. She was glowing in that day! And right now she is still beautiful but personally i am not a big fan of her makeup nowdays (the raccon eyes). :outwithit:

16 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I agree that she looked good last year in the vmas. She was glowing in that day! And right now she is still beautiful but personally i am not a big fan of her makeup nowdays (the raccon eyes). :outwithit:

She racoon makeup back then as well, it's mostly at the Vegas shows, not events.

What was going on in her life during this time period? :umsaywhat:

I have this theory about Jamie disappearing as tour manager for a while (replaced by Bryan) just after she broke up with Charlie and continuing into the beginning of the Glory era, but then him coming back at a certain point.

It would be interesting to know if these dates line up with that theory.

Archived