Honestly she doesnt look that different (2002/2016)

Actually now that her face is slimmer she resembles more to primeney. Yeah her mouth is messed up but other than that she looks like a mature, grown up version of the "Britney" Britney which is the maximum point of her peak. what do you guys think?

Resultado de imagen para britney AMA 2002

Resultado de imagen para BRITNEY MAKE ME INTERVIEW

0041.JPG

Resultado de imagen para BRITNEY MAKE ME INTERVIEWResultado de imagen para BRITNEY MAKE ME INTERVIEW

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree butΒ I would say that only 2016ney looks like mature Primeney. She was looking good and mature during BJ either andΒ I’m not a fan of surgeries but to me 2016 was when she reallyΒ started to look like Britney again. However, I can’t say that aboutΒ 2017 because of the unflattering make up she’s been wearing.Β 

7 minutes ago, MrTrouble said:

I agree butΒ I would say that only 2016ney looks like mature Primeney. She was looking good and mature during BJ either andΒ I’m not a fan of surgeries but to me 2016 was when she reallyΒ started to look like Britney again. However, I can’t say that aboutΒ 2017 because of the unflattering make up she’s been wearing.Β 

yeah i know exactly what you mean

Resultado de imagen para britney 2017

Β 

she looked amazing at RDMA tho but not 2016 level

Imagen relacionada

i kinda agree....but she's like a chameleon , one day she looks different and 15 minute after she looks a lot different.

Β 

here's a support on your thread :

Β 

Spoiler

19227322_1834709426857786_2340722911070912512_n.jpg04_128%5B1%5D.jpg

.Β 

1 hour ago, crawi said:

yeah i know exactly what you mean

Resultado de imagen para britney 2017

Β 

she looked amazing at RDMA tho but not 2016 level

Imagen relacionada

You obviously haven't seen the better pics from those events when the less harsh lighting.Β  She actually looked gorgeous at both.Β  These pics made us all think she looked bad.

Just now, jennyj said:

You obviously haven't seen the better pics from those events when the less harsh lighting.Β  She actually looked gorgeous at both.Β  These pics made us all think she looked bad.

i legit thought she looks beautiful on the RDMA pics tho...

Archived