Britney with donatella versace is one of the funniest moments of her career

i was peeing myself while watching this video. Also, donatella is so sweet, she's a very charming woman actually, one would think she's bitter as **** or something from her looks and her profession

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Britney speaks for all of us when she said what? And her face sums up the whole interview. Poor Donetella I know she is a sweeetheart and we shouldn’t be laughing but it is funny. I wish Britney was more receptive to Versace especially with the many offers they give her. Like being the face of Versace. Donatella has always liked her 

19 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

One of the funniest to me is when that french host in 2008 from Star Academy (a talent show) told her the contestants wanted to do her job and she was like: :lostney:

MIN 09:00

Reminds me of that precious moment... 9:25 "GO FOR IT" :sassybrit:

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

She's like "WTF is she saying?" :nicki2:

"Sure Donna, sure, whatever you say, you are right" :tiffanynod:

One of the funniest to me is when that french host in 2008 from Star Academy (a talent show) told her the contestants wanted to do her job and she was like: :lostney:

I can’t with this perfirmance

:kyliecry:

her face, nakeup and hair

her costume

her prerecorded vocals

her energy

her lipsync on point

her choreo

the production overall

actually doing promo for a single

:kyliecry:

circusney comeback please i miss you so muchhhhhhh

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

that is the most AWKWARD encounter (of many) of her entire career.... absolutely toe curling :awks:

the "cool"

the silences

the over exaggerated awkward wave to every single person on stage

the way they look at each other when she left with her gifts

:zoomzoom:

11 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I kind of relate to her in this situation. The host and the contestants probably expected her to give them all this wisdom like maybe other artists did on the show, but Britney's just not that kind of girl. I feel like she had only just become an adult at this point in her life, and she's not pretentious like Gaga or Madonna so she's not exactly going to come out with some "you can achieve anything you want to in life, stay strong, seize the day" etc. It's not in her nature.

12 hours ago, crawi said:

i was peeing myself while watching this video. Also, donatella is so sweet, she's a very charming woman actually, one would think she's bitter as **** or something from her looks and her profession

Britney looked gorgeous as never before.
Her absolute career beauty peak. A literal angel.

12 hours ago, Million Billion said:

«WHEN CAN THEY START»:orangu:

12 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Those foreign performances are often super awkward. Mostly due to the language barrier and culture differences. But her mic being so ostentatiously off even though we were to believe that she was singing just seconds ago didn’t help either :wyd:

But it’s really visible that she so wanted to not be there (after the performance ended). Back then I understood her reaction as part of the situation but now I think it was the beginning of Awkwardney and the attitude that we could see at the BBMAs with Rihanna where Britney was trying to escape the stage as soon as the song ended :boredney:

32 minutes ago, MrTrouble said:

Those foreign performances are often super awkward. Mostly due to the language barrier and culture differences. But her mic being so ostentatiously off even though we were to believe that she was singing just seconds ago didn’t help either :wyd:

But it’s really visible that she so wanted to not be there (after the performance ended). Back then I understood her reaction as part of the situation but now I think it was the beginning of Awkwardney and the attitude that we could see at the BBMAs with Rihanna where Britney was trying to escape the stage as soon as the song ended :boredney:

please watch again honey :groovin:

13 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Britney speaks for all of us when she said what? And her face sums up the whole interview. Poor Donetella I know she is a sweeetheart and we shouldn’t be laughing but it is funny. I wish Britney was more receptive to Versace especially with the many offers they give her. Like being the face of Versace. Donatella has always liked her 

Wasn't she sued by versace ?

Archived