Jan - silent

Feb - silent

Mar - silent

Apr - Instagram "secret project" post

May - POM: European Mini Tour Announcement

June - silent / rehearsing

July - silent/ rehearsing slightly new choreo 

August - POM: Smukkfest

September: New buzz single released / EuroTour in Stockholm, London, Manchester, Paris, & Rome

October: EuroTour in Munich, Berlin, Warsaw, Helsinki, & Moscow / North American Tour Announcement

November: silent 

December: silent

Jan - Greatest hits released with new single

Feb - 1 promo performance of the new single

Mar - North American Tour in LA, SF, Seattle, LV, Phoenix, Salt Lake, Denver

Apr - Houston, Dallas, New Orleans, Nashville, Kansas City, St Louis

May - Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, and then a 2 week break with a surprise release of the B10 lead single music video (pop banger, somewhat controversial video)

June - B10 drops and she does about 3-4 promo appearances on talk shows and 2-3 performances on places such as the voice / today show / gma (i feel like they know they need promo now)

July - Miami, Charlotte, DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Boston 

August - New York, announces NYC residency starting late December 2019 / second single dropped (another pop banger) including VMA performance

September - debut of 3rd single, a deep heart felt ballad

October - a fully live rendition in a little black dress on live tv somewhere that makes headlines

November - promo for Piece of Me 4.0 NYC begins 

December - 4th experimental single is released but doesn't do that well and the residency begins for 2 years

And the album will be what I think is a mix of Femme Fatale bangers (TTWE, IWG, Selfish, Up N' Down, Inside Out), Circus-esque somewhat ballads (Unusual You, Out from Under, Blur) with one true ballad similar to everytime on ITZ, the vocals will be similar to the final product of Break the Ice on the pop bangers and the ballads will be closer to the BTI recording session before she made her pitch higher

She'll do a few concerts/performances there and there, only performing old hits or a remake of POM. 

She'll do 1 or 2 photoshoots (Elle, Shape, Women's Health, People ?) like always the same ******* magazines.

She'll start a new residency at the end of the year (N-Y ?)

She'll release a new single and music video, but no new album this year.

POM Tour through EU/US/AUS, a new double disc Greatest Hits album, 2 new singles and their respective music videos, lots of photoshoots, interviews and TV performances to promote her new songs on PCA (where she's gonna win Best Pop Act, Best Social Media Act, Best Insta Feed AGAIN!), BMA, VMA, EMA 2018, ICON AWARD from AMA, and to close the year she's gonna be revealed for SuperBowl 2019 :lemmetellu:

Spoiler

A new perfume called Iconic Fantasy, a new contrac with Candies because the jeans are faded, a new Pepsi commercial, a DJ feat and that's it :anxiety:

I think the first few months of 2018 will be quiet as Britney will take a rest from Jan to about April/May. during which she'll put the finishing touches on B10

May/June - she'll start talking about her new album and we'll all be on this forum speculating when it'll be out

July/August - 1st single released

Sep/Oct - B10 released [hopefully a world tour is announced for 2019]

Archived