Vmas 2011 or vmas 2016. Which one is the best look?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I don’t understand the praise for the β€œold face” in 2011. She looks good but nothing like the classic β€œold Britney face” that I typically think of. She looks more β€œBritney” to me in 2016 than 2011. Not to mention, she looks more alive, healthier, and in better shape. 2016 wins easily all around.Β 

That’s what I’m thinking because 2011 Britney’s face was rounder while 2016 looked like what primeney would look like now. She looked mature, **** and classy. This is when you know fans are bi polar because I remember back then many people said that she doesn’t even look like Britney anymore.

12 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

I’m sorry but those pics don’t do 2011 justiceΒ 

britney_vmas.gif

tumblr_n77usj14qw1t0jev2o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_ovxkxwg8QS1w48wlho2_500.gif

tumblr_lr20iq7yzl1r1629ao7_500.gif

She was ******* hot that nightΒ 

I think this is one of her best looks ever. I miss this face!!!! She was stunning!Β 

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s what I’m thinking because 2011 Britney’s face was rounder while 2016 looked like what primeney would look like now. She looked mature, **** and classy. This is when you know fans are bi polar because I remember back then many people said that she doesn’t even look like Britney anymore.

Well, she doesn't look like Britney now or in 2016 either. She did look like Britney in 2011. Britney in the BOMT era had a round face. Britney looks best with some fat on her face. It makes her (and almost everyone) look younger.

20 hours ago, garthroda said:

Everyone that misses that face, please remember she looked that way because she was overweight, once she got fit again, her face slimmed down a lot too, just accept what she is today and that she can look amazing if she wants to

Are you saying she was overweight in 2011 ?Β :tiffcackle:Β you can't lose weight from your nose anyway hunΒ :umsaywhat:

Archived