Britney is the 98th most streamed artist in the world on Spotify

Cappycorn87

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for her but her streaming numbers are tragic! :imok:

She should have at least 20 million listeners every month, more than 6 million followers and and all of her lead singles or most popular songs should be above 150 million plays :lessons:

In her next era, her flop team must focus on streaming services so bad, if we have another era of course :jackk:

51 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Is 98th that good though?:imok: I mean I guess top 100 isn't bad, but it's right on the cusp. I'd be interested in seeing the complete list 

for someone that hasn't released anything in more than a year, and hasn't had a proper hit in years, I guess it is

in general is still a little bit sad considering the potential her career used to have, or still has, but oh well :mattafact:

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

for someone that hasn't released anything in more than a year, and hasn't had a proper hit in years, I guess it is

in general is still a little bit sad considering the potential her career used to have, or still has, but oh well :mattafact:

Yeah I was thinking about it afterwards and she's not really a 'streaming' artist like most of the newer stars. 

I mean, it's awesome that's she's in the top 100 for sure, but I don't think it's anything amazing to write home about tbh. Top 20 would be thread worthy, but 98th?:bthink: 

Archived