honestly it's just now that we're grown up that we are able to completly understand britney

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Wait what? I don’t think doing *******, *********, extasis and lsd it’s the most common thing for normal people lol :orangu:

Right?! is there a place in the world where people actually do this and it's considered normal? Please educate me on this. Because I would NEVER, under ANY circumstances. 

Plus, I can't actually believe she was doing ***** and drinking too much without actual proof.

14 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

Right?! is there a place in the world where people actually do this and it's considered normal? Please educate me on this. Because I would NEVER, under ANY circumstances. 

Plus, I can't actually believe she was doing ***** and drinking too much without actual proof.

LOL 

most of the people in big cities do it. London, Berlin, Paris, Manchester. Amsterdam.

Honestly, (some) ***** are not as bad or addictive as some people make them out to be 

13 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

you dont know how to spell ***** lol. anyway i still dont understand britney bc as an adult i have passion for what i do and want to do a great job doing it. she doesn't have that drive and she's in public making a lot of money doing it.

English it's not my mother language so there's that. 

Well, everyone can have hard time in their life, not only celebrities and you don't have to be a grown up to understand that. Britney had hers. And honestly there is worse than being a celebrity, especially when you made the choice and signed for it. Sometimes people should realize what they have and know that there are people on earth that are going through way worse. So yeah, everyone has adult problems and being a celebrity doesn't make it unlivable. Yes it can be harder in some ways but easier for other things, just like any other jobs there are pros and cons,  but nothing unbearable.

52 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

LOL :giggleney:

I think OP is trying to say that celebs are not perfect. Just like us, they make mistakes or might have done things they're not proud of.:outwithit:

Well Thank you!

Archived