honestly it's just now that we're grown up that we are able to completly understand britney

and not only britney but all of those superstars, it can be just so hard tostay in your senses when you're an adult because of so many things, so many problems, now imagine that plus being a celebrity and all the problems that come on with that

she did *******? fine, so have i done it and most people around that i know and im pretty sure most people on this forum have done it as well.

marihuanna? yup, extasis? lsd? yup yup. ***** and alcohol are an instant scape to all of our daily problems, we all get stressed, we all get anxiety, and everyday is a trial for us. Britney was a sweet girl who got just so much pressure and stress and that led her to search for an emergency exit in a building that was on fire. We can never blame her, it's happened and we have to understand her.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't blame her, but saying that because they're celebrities they have it more difficult, it's not right. It's all the opposite, they don't have to worry (most of them) about their money / financial situation. Britney at least, could stop working for the rest of her life and she would never have to worry about what she's gonna eat, or where she's gonna live, or her kids, or family. That alone represents the main cause of the problems all of us mortals around the world have throughout our lives.

I'm not saying they don't have problems, of course when you're in such as status, you start to worry about other things that you wouldn't if you were an average person, but Britney should have a bigger appreciation of what she has, because she was never that rich, she does know what it's like to not have all that money. And actually I think that's why she's so down to earth, and buys at Target, her outfits at Kmart, etc.

We don't know for sure what's the mental illness she has, if there's any, or the details about her private life, but I think what happened to Britney is that, yeah, she had a lot of pressure and so, but the key factor was the she surrounded herself by the wrong people. Probably her family at the time, her record label, her team, etc weren't the right company for her, but choosing people from Kevin Federline, to Paris Hilton, Sam Lutfi, etc, wasn't the right choice either. So there were bad decisions too. Being a public person made things LOOK worse than they were, and that affected her public image, her career and probably influenced a lot in the decisions the judge made, but things would've been as bad anyway if there were no paparazzi around her, because the bad company would've been the same, the bad decisions would've been the same, only that everything would've been secret to the public.

Whether she was conscious or not of what she was doing, for me has always been clear that she was just choosing the wrong path, but she always had the tools to go back to the right place. As she says, everything happens for a reason, and if she survived all that it's because she was meant to go through all that, and learn from that, and grow. The only thing wrong that I see is that the rest of the world shouldn't have to judge her for what she went through. No one has the right to say if she deserves something or not, or if she's a bad person or not, or bad a mom or anything.

Tbh, here in Mexico we've seen even worse stories from "celebrities", mostly singers, that had lived lots of excess, and ***** and have very dramatic stories, bigger family issues and they all "recovered" from that and live "normal lives" nowadays, but of course their stories weren't as documented as Britney's, nor they were as internationally recognized as her.

I guess it's natural that as you grow up one starts to see things differently. I wish more people that judged Britney in the past started to change their mind too, but, most of that people were already grown ups so I doubt they'll ever change.

30 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Wait what? I don’t think doing *******, *********, extasis and lsd it’s the most common thing for normal people lol :orangu:

JAJAJAJA i dont mean doing every single one of them, just that literally everybody has done/ do them xD

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

We can't blame her, but saying that because they're celebrities they have it more difficult, it's not right. It's all the opposite, they don't have to worry (most of them) about their money / financi...

Britney worked from 1998 to 2002 in excess. She was really overexploited. :kyliecry:

Fred Durst said that his life was like Michael Jackson's and he did not see reality because his environment "attracted" her. That's why he got tired of the pace of life he was leading. The worst thing is that after being a mother, I was constantly in my sights and I could never feel free. :nervousney:

But when he separated, like a bird without leaving the nest, he surrounded himself with the wrong people (Paris, Adam). 

I understand Britney :lookover:, and that's why I admire her, she does not have a personality for the industry, but she has managed to stay in business. She is a very strong and healthy woman.

I do not blame her for her past of madness.

I'm a little drugged writing this message. :lollistare:

29 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Britney worked from 1998 to 2002 in excess. She was really overexploited. :kyliecry:

Fred Durst said that his life was like Michael Jackson's and he did not see reality because his environment "attracted" her. That's why he got tired of the pace of life he was leading. The worst thing is that after being a mother, I was constantly in my sights and I could never feel free. :nervousney:

But when he separated, like a bird without leaving the nest, he surrounded himself with the wrong people (Paris, Adam). 

I understand Britney :lookover:, and that's why I admire her, she does not have a personality for the industry, but she has managed to stay in business. She is a very strong and healthy woman.

I do not blame her for her past of madness.

I'm a little drugged writing this message. :lollistare:

i was about to say... :calculating: bc ur usage of 'his' & 'her' was off :sendinglove:

Well, nope for me. I have never believed she had any mental problems or **** problems. She was just too overexposed and problems become Bigger than what they actually are. Imagine going through a hard situation and at the same time having the entire world making fun of you for that? 

Her problem was being bullied from media 24/7 it got to a point where it went out of control and everybody thought it was cool to hate her and shade her for everything. She never needed doctors, medication or rehabilitation, she just needed to stop playing the celebrity game for a while, going somewhere with her kids and family, rest from the Hollywood drama and come back when she were ready to do it. 

doing ***** is unexcusable whatever you are but making mistakes is. 

i don't search for news of other hollywood celebrities besides brinny so I don't really acknowledge what it's like to be one of them but what I understand is that britney was under a lot of pressure. it is harder especially when you're famous but doesn't mean she receives a pass for making mistakes in her life. 

I think Britneys problems were normal for anyone to have. I just think it was harder for her because of her bipolar disorder. And she didn’t actually hurt anyone during her breakdown so she literally had nothing to apologise for. Aside from her family but that’s her private business and I shouldn’t really comment on that. She went through a hard time as we all do at some point in our lives and she didn’t react well. That’s just the type of person she is at the end of the day

Archived