My Only Wish (This Year) streamed 1.8 MILLION TIMES Dec.24

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This receives better updates with each year right? Like Mariah? Coming for that Christmas classic slot in the next 5 years tbh. I hear it every single year.

Yep you’re right! Each year it grows stronger through streaming. I can’t believe how strong it’s been this season though! Number 42 WORLDWIDE yesterday. She was streamed higher than so many other Christmas classics yesterday. It truly is becoming a classic Christmas track

14 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’m actually really surprised considering it was never commercially successful and it’s never played on the radio.

It’s so impressive. ESPECIALLY because radio doesn’t favor it like they do with Mariah, Kelly, etc. but it took Mariah 25 years for her song to really catch on as well. It will be interesting to see if Team B end up pursuing further promotion next year with this song now knowing of its potential and popularity. It was streamed more than songs like Underneath The Tree by Kelly which is ALWAYS on the radio/in stores etc. 

Archived