Piece of me tour 2018

It’s happening guys, remember when we translated the words behind britney in her secret project photo! Well they translate to piece of me! 

Now check out the poster Britney has for her Denmark show! It’s also called piece of me, the tour will be called piece of me 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t add the photo but Britney did tweet her piece of me poster! She will be touring with POM, she never said The show was over, she only said the final Vegas shows! 

POM lives on round the rest of the world lol, however, will be one of the most successful shows ever eventually 

POM - vegas - 145 million 

Britney live in concert - 25 million 

Britney piece of me tour ???

33 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

I've heard different.. I've heard that a book/documentary called "Part Of Me" will be released in conjunction with a hits mix of some sort, new single & that there IS a tour coming but that it will NOT be POM

They would be stupid to do a ‘Hits’ album in the era of Spotify :nyschool:

Only way they could get it to sell is with a Blue Ray/ with all her music videos In full HD. All her tours in HD. Then maybe I’d consider buying it but no a hits package is stupid overal :4music:

She needs to release new music cause as that’s what we want. 

But this is her lazy arse team who still see her as 2000 Britney :nochillbrit:

Archived