Britney rumors

Oprah Winfrey.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

If I didn’t unstan during Milli Vanilli Jean or Scrap Me (Oooh), then it’s clear my stan card is reinforced steel. :tiffcackle: 

You are a good solid fan! Exactly the kinda fan she needs

Does anyone else have a strong feeling that her last one off show, that people were wondering if it would be recorded, was in fact recorded for the NYE show?? :forkit:

She's performing Work ***** and Toxic, she did a different routine for that show.. her hair and make up looked awesome, and as others have pointed out, she doesn't have a time machine. I'm foggy on the details about that one..

??????????

:nocomprende:

Just now, ralphynno said:

No I love the choices, but is there any remote chance of them replaying something like this? Like they did once with the Bellagio Fonts performance?

Oh no, absolutely not. :orangu:

You’re better off worrying about her choice of costume and makeup. They’re not going to replay a performance from 2016, lol.

50 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

Does anyone else have a strong feeling that her last one off show, that people were wondering if it would be recorded, was in fact recorded for the NYE show?? :forkit:

She's performing Work ***** and Toxic, she did a different routine for that show.. her hair and make up looked awesome, and as others have pointed out, she doesn't have a time machine. I'm foggy on the details about that one..

??????????

:nocomprende:

I hope she doesn’t wear those outfits :gross:

7 hours ago, Britman512 said:

All the rumours and tea and speculation and "secret projects" pom ending (but possibly not really) and shes gonna be on tv for nye:giggleney: . I live for this we finally have something to talk about other than how her face looks:groovin:

***** is giving having us mother fuckers somethin' to talk about :blol:

Archived