Is a US tour a possibility? (Includes some tea?)

MakeMeFweaky

So after the news about NYE, NYC(apples), and that weird Denmark thing, I’ve been seeing rumors about the future. On twitter yesterday I stumbled upon this tweet(take it with a grain of salt)

I thought it was stupid(as believable as a pool party, but I later also saw this

so what do y’all think?:anxiety: y’all ready for POM3.0?

ps. Sorry to all the people that wasted money to go to Vegas!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I'm not aware of the US situation, is she that largely forgotten? 

She’s not forgotten (she still gets press and she’s still a household name). However, her reputation as a performer has been taking massive hits since the FF era. All these lukewarm TV performances over the years are not the tea and they aren’t helping put ***** in seats. With Vegas, it was convenient.

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It will be 7 years since her last tour in the US. I think it will sell well and the venues will be medium sized

She’s been a local theater act in the country for the past 4 years and didn’t consistently sell out past her first leg.

The reason BLIC did so well is because the last time she toured in Asia was with Primeney. Same with the Israel show. People flocked because that’s what they remember. Same logic with TCSBS. People wanted to see her comeback after the meltdown.

There’s no hype here. She’s been chopping away at her public interest for a decade. It may sound negative but I’m gonna spare myself the meltdown when the arena is half empty. :imok:

Archived