If Britney were to have a huge era comeback

Nando.

Britney comeback  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, now that I think better about this, I might prefer an Emancipation. :umsaywhat:

Confessions only had 4 singles, and the videos besides Hung Up and Sorry were quite average. On the other hand, Emancipation had 6 videos and they all slayed. :wigsnatched:

On the other hand, Madonna wins on the tour department. The Confessions Tour is literally one of the best pop tours ever. :bang:

I just can't decide. :anxiety:

15 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Actually, now that I think better about this, I might prefer an Emancipation. :umsaywhat:

Confessions only had 4 singles, and the videos besides Hung Up and Sorry were quite average. On the other hand, Emancipation had 6 videos and they all slayed. :wigsnatched:

On the other hand, Madonna wins on the tour department. The Confessions Tour is literally one of the best pop tours ever. :bang:

I just can't decide. :anxiety:

But the song that went number 1 in 41 countries is we belong together :ineedthetruth:

I voted for Confessions because after Mimi, Mariah’s career and music slowly dwindled to what it is now. It was a flash in the pan comeback compared to Madonna’s. Hard Candy might not be everyone’s favourite Madonna album, but it did quite well and so did the S&S tour.

I don’t really want another dance pop album from Britney ala Confessions, I actually want her to do something a bit more stripped down. An album full of Baby Boy/Untitled Lullaby’s, Everytime’s and Unusual You’s coupled with empowering ballads like Stronger and Liar would sound great. Vocalney needs to make a come back :outwithit: But do I want her to do a huge tour like Confessions and re instate herself as an amazing live act? Absolutely.

This is hard. I feel like emancipation was a last hoorah for mariah. It introduced her as a different kindve artist, one more focused on overall musicality than strong vocals. Most people my age don't know any mariah songs from before we belong together, they're shocked when I play them her prime vocal performances. However, it simply didn't last. Very quickly the hype died, even if it did silence the haters and cement mariah's legendary status. 

On the other hand, confessions was more of a return to form than a reinvention, image wise. It didn't reintroduce madonnas image, it just revived it. The hype wasnt as strong as Mariah's, but it lasted longer. 

So do we want an album to bring us a new Britney, which will finalize her legendary status but kindve make people forget the kindve artist she was in her prime, as well as making it harder for her to be relevant in the future, or an album which will be a return to form for her with more career longevity but less impact?

I want the new album with 30 tracks and 20 singles.. it should be on top 3 for 5 years (first 2 years on number 1; next 2 years on #2 (because Britneys next album is #1); and the next years another Birtneys album will replace #1).. the tour around the globe would be endless and will visit each city after 3 years.. 

I'm kind of high bye.. :wigsnatched:

Confessions.

As said previously, it was a return to form for Madonna, not necessarily a reinvention. Britney needs to return to her strength (pop) and stop chasing trends. I’d die for just another solid album and four videos again.

An Emancipation type era would require a passion that I’m losing hope day by day that Britney possesses anymore.

Archived