Milking Piece of Me is SO Britney's Team

MikeMasi

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope they let her make more decisions this time around, as far as singles. I love SP and the music video for it, but it honestly felt like she really wanted DYWCO to be the next single. I think that sort of ruined her excitement for the album, which is probably why the era was short lived. It would've been nice to have DYWCO as single 2 in the fall, with the video premiering right around the album release and then release SP later in the winter and then Better for spring/summer, with POM highlights, behind the scenes footage for the Music video (since they like to promote POM) as they announced the ending of the Vegas residency and released final dates. 

5 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Greatest hits albums are pointless with spotify and other streaming services so there won't be one, otherwise it'd have been out by now :tiffhair:

I'm not mad if she releases her lead single by the end of 2018, she needs to work REALLY hard on her new music, I mean REEEEALLY hard :anxiety:

B10 will be appropriate in 2019 and that's when she should announce a brand new AND FRESH world tour :lessons:

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

We need to let go of her GH. They are pointless now anyways 

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Greatest Hits are irrelevant in the streaming era. Nobody is going to bother using a GH album when they can easily use Apple Music or Spotify’s GH playlists. Not to mention, Britney hasn’t had much smash hits since The Singles Collection. They would basically just add the FF singles and Scream & Shout. It’s unnecessary. If anything, she should release a radio friendly promo single with a DJ this 2018 to generate some hype (and actually promote it).

A GH is pointless so watch her team release B in the Mix Vol. 3 :letitburn:

6 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well, we know for sure that she isn’t going to be extending POM or go right into production for a new residency next year.

She’ll definitely use the first half of 2018 to work and continue recording B10 while giving us little updates periodically until the Summer which will give us POM in Europe, just like Asia this year.

After that, I think we’ll be getting B10’s lead single for a Fall or Winter release... just like BOMT... which then implies the album will drop in January 2019... to coincide with her 20th anniversary! (BOMT was released Jan. 12)

Sounds very logical, like a perfect plan :urite:

So we can be sure they'll do exactly the opposite of this :hehehe: or they "will do this" but will find a way to screw it all up somehow

Bring on the wack choreo, and animal prints. I wish Wade would shake the hell out of her. He customized everything, exactly what I would do as Director. Even her name in the damn transitional/ theme music, and the epic closing with the Rain on DWAD. It may have been slight brain washing, but it was custom, and amazing.

Archived