Milking Piece of Me is SO Britney's Team

MikeMasi

Let's be honest. Piece of Me is ending and she's going to continue to use that name into 2018? What is the point of that?

And on New Years' Eve she's going to perform Toxic and Work *****? They are old songs. Why not release a new song like other artists?

Every time we wait and think it will get better, it doesn't. Is she bored of this tour? No name change? What happened to the creativity that made her unique? 

If she takes Piece of Me on a world tour, we won't get a new album until 2019 or 2020 then?

It is time that she also changes those outfits before NYE. That red outfit reminds me of a big red laffy taffy. It needs to go! At least bring back this. 

britney%20spears%20dancers.jpg

RIP to the outfits that counted!

640690-debauche-de-costumes-pour-le-637x

ae95f4de2210d929ad12ed498caa4b1b--britne

3FFA834A00000578-4477716-Look_that_start

56f17dfd150000ad000b2db5.jpeg?cache=c0ti

bbma-britney-spears-performance-2016-bil

britney-spears.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we know for sure that she isn’t going to be extending POM or go right into production for a new residency next year.

She’ll definitely use the first half of 2018 to work and continue recording B10 while giving us little updates periodically until the Summer which will give us POM in Europe, just like Asia this year.

After that, I think we’ll be getting B10’s lead single for a Fall or Winter release... just like BOMT... which then implies the album will drop in January 2019... to coincide with her 20th anniversary! (BOMT was released Jan. 12)

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well, we know for sure that she isn’t going to be extending POM or go right into production for a new residency next year.

She’ll definitely use the first half of 2018 to work and continue recording B10 while giving us little updates periodically until the Summer which will give us POM in Europe, just like Asia this year.

After that, I think we’ll be getting B10’s lead single for a Fall or Winter release... just like BOMT... which then implies the album will drop in January 2019... to coincide with her 20th anniversary! (BOMT was released Jan. 12)

It would make sense to do a greatest hits for that time. 

B10 should be dropped by March, and then have a greatest hits in 2019 with one new song. 

2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

B10 should be dropped by March, and then have a greatest hits in 2019 with one new song. 

Greatest hits albums are pointless with spotify and other streaming services so there won't be one, otherwise it'd have been out by now :tiffhair:

I'm not mad if she releases her lead single by the end of 2018, she needs to work REALLY hard on her new music, I mean REEEEALLY hard :anxiety:

B10 will be appropriate in 2019 and that's when she should announce a brand new AND FRESH world tour :lessons:

4 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Greatest Hits are irrelevant in the streaming era. Nobody is going to bother using a GH album when they can easily use Apple Music or Spotify’s GH playlists. Not to mention, Britney hasn’t had much smash hits since The Singles Collection. They would basically just add the FF singles and Scream & Shout. It’s unnecessary. If anything, she should release a radio friendly promo single with a DJ this 2018 to generate some hype (and actually promote it).

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Greatest Hits are irrelevant in the streaming era. Nobody is going to bother using a GH album when they can easily use Apple Music or Spotify’s GH playlists. Not to mention, Britney hasn’t had much smash hits since The Singles Collection. They would basically just add the FF singles and Scream & Shout. It’s unnecessary. If anything, she should release a radio friendly promo single with a DJ this 2018 to generate some hype (and actually promote it).

If she has at least one or two promo/buzz singles in 2018 I would be happy and totally on board for a B10 in 2019.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

It has to come in 2019. After two flops, they need to use 2018 to play their cards right and generate a good amount of hype to build on. Otherwise, we’re looking at another flop.

I think it will be hard for all of us to not hear anything in 2018 and to just see a repeated Piece of Me. 

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I’d rather she take her time on it and just dish out some promo tracks. Like the wait between BJ / Glory had PG and TD. Only this time you know... make them good. :sendinglove:

Definitely, she could release an EXCELLENT buzz single in 2018 with an EXCELLENT video to smash our lives :kyliecry:

but well, it's Britney  :anxiety:

I don't know why Britney and her team want to keep pushing her as a legacy act when she's said she gets excited performing newer stuff and Glory got some great reviews. The issue was letting the album's potential rot and be wasted to focus on the residency.

Even the original green outfit from the revamp with the sleeves would fit Toxic a lot more than the red Ginger Spice outfit she's been wearing.

And I hope she doesn't wear that horrible green leotard she did a few nights ago. At least use the revamp one. That at least goes with the concept.

But our luck, she'll wear a brand new leotard, spider web waist bands, socks disguised as boots and her hair in a bun.

2 hours ago, Dollanganger said:

I don't know why Britney and her team want to keep pushing her as a legacy act when she's said she gets excited performing newer stuff and Glory got some great reviews. The issue was letting the album's potential rot and be wasted to focus on the residency.

Cause GP see her as a nostalgic act, hence they only know her old songs while no one care about new music. Wich translate in "let's keep POM till the world ends". Big money comes from the gp, not hardcore fans as she has just a few left. 

34 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Cause GP see her as a nostalgic act, hence they only know her old songs while no one care about new music. Wich translate in "let's keep POM till the world ends". Big money comes from the gp, not hardcore fans as she has just a few left. 

Well because she is marketing herself that way. Do you think they looked at her like that before Ff era? No way 

Archived