We should already accept the fact that POM won't end in 2018

G L O R Y

Sad but true - the show is clearly becoming her trademark. She is obviously not interesting in the creating process of a new tour. They will just base upon this show and when new music/album come out, they will just add 2-3 new songs. I think at this point we should embrace this fact tho.

And now the whole NYE makes sense. I think she will announce both the US and European legs of BLIC. There is this show in Denmark and I don't see just one show in Europe happening, it must be a part of the whole thing. And that's why I also don't see them announcing only the European leg since it wouldn't make sense to announce the European leg during the NYE broadcasted in the United States.

We can only dream about POM 3.0 (some changes) or a totally new residency... then, at least we would get a totally new show.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney doing the same show for that long is so not her. She always changes routines for her songs from one tour to another.

Logically speaking she will change it up a lot. Keeping the same name title is what worries me tho... If it's just for promotional goals, to become her trademark as you say, it's ok.

8 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Britney doing the same show for that long is so not her. She always changes routines for her songs from one tour to another.

Logically speaking she will change it up a lot. Keeping the same name title is what worries me tho... If it's just for promotional goals, to become her trademark as you say, it's ok.

Have you seen how she changed the routines from POM? This is tragic... it's like 90% of decent choreos are destroyed. And only 10% has been improved.

Well, if she wants to perform under this Piece Of Me trademark that's ok but sheis just using this excuse in order to not learn new things and to even mess the whole show even more.

4 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Have you seen how she changed the routines from POM? This is tragic... it's like 90% of decent choreos are destroyed. And only 10% has been improved.

Well, if she wants to perform under this Piece Of Me trademark that's ok but sheis just using this excuse in order to not learn new things and to even mess the whole show even more.

I agree with you!

I was always sure that a new residncy was going to be announced soon but I wsan't expecting POM in 2018. That show needs to die and dissapear. The outfits, hair, make up, the choreographies, the playback... Everything's a mess.

If she plans to make a tour with POM next year, it will be confirmed that she doesn't care about her career anymore nor being a decent performer.:kyliecry::nyheadache:

39 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The Femme Fatale Tour barely had sold out dates, and that was post comeback hype and with successful hit singles. She also hasn’t had a #1 album since 2011 or a smash hit since 2012. And if she embarrasses herself on NYE... yikes.

Well it's not like Femme Fatale did great in EU... I was in Birmingham and the venue was half empty. Most people left after Joe Jonas' opening ugh... 

2 hours ago, G L O R Y said:

Sad but true - the show is clearly becoming her trademark. She is obviously not interesting in the creating process of a new tour. They will just base upon this show and when new music/album come out, they will just add 2-3 new songs. I think at this point we should embrace this fact tho.

And now the whole NYE makes sense. I think she will announce both the US and European legs of BLIC. There is this show in Denmark and I don't see just one show in Europe happening, it must be a part of the whole thing. And that's why I also don't see them announcing only the European leg since it wouldn't make sense to announce the European leg during the NYE broadcasted in the United States.

We can only dream about POM 3.0 (some changes) or a totally new residency... then, at least we would get a totally new show.

I can't believe it! 
It's the FIFTH YEAR!
I just cannot believe it!
If she doesn't renew the show AT LEAST as Pom 2.0 did I will unstan her!
I just cannot with her! Afwul costumes, cut choreography, shitty hair and makeup, awful show production and FIVE ******* YEARS OLD PERFORMANCES!
If she dares doing Pom ttwe or stronger / crazy medley after the 31th of december once more I swear I'm done with her and the **** she turned her amazing career into!

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, The Dream said:

Knowing her, she will get bored easily. But, she is also super lazy, and would rather spend more time with her kids and Sam instead of putting in more effort for a short tour.

Archived