Denmark show confirmed: New tweet!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

If y’all think it’s going to be POM again y’all are crazy, I mean she has 8 months to make up a new show, what the hell shes going to be doing the 8 months prior plus she’s going to have new dancers & all this is just likely it will be new stuff!! 

Yeah sure, she's gonna make a full new show for just one date lmao. Are you even a britney fan ?? Only changes will be the costumes, and the songs who can't have props will be "re-choreographed" but that's all, it will be the exact same show she did the past 4 years. And who cares if she has new dancers are not. It's just one date, i'm pretty sure it will be her actual dancers, and if there are new ones, THEY will learn the choreos, Britney will certainly not work on new ones. And even if there are other dates added , which will most likely happen, it's the same story. Britney will obviously not work on something new.

Archived