Denmark show confirmed: New tweet!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

That show will never die omg, i'm so tired of it. At this point i just want her to take a break. Can't she just disappear for like a year or something, and come back with new, fresh and exciting things rather than continuing this stupid ******* 2013 show with old songs. I can't. I don't know, what the **** is her team doing and thinking ? What the **** is she thinking ?? Does she think she's gonna entertain the world with that terrible show ? That it will give her exposure and will build up momentum for what's possibly next?

Yep pretty much agree.

2018 for Britney in my mind was Get Back On Trackney. OK Vegas was successful and you were groundbreaking. Now just chill for a year. END YOUR C-SHIP. And put out B10 in the fall. 

I mean good grief. That's the most straightforward, reasonable thing to happen ever. 

This Smukfest feels so off. POM was magical on its own and this feels like -- it does feel for me like they/she wants legitimacy in Europe for some reason. Noooo... Let it go, folks.

Who's doing this? Her or her dad or her team? 

I dunno. Yeah I'm kinda disappointed too. And just yesterday I felt like Go Brit! Now it's like, huh. She'll probably be fine and have fun anyway. But this feels so off. 

Is this really it? POM is all she's gonna do for now on? We're stuck with this show?

It shows that she's not bored with it as we say. She just doesn't care at all. She's not bored with show or over it. She just doesn't think she has to give any effort because people will see her even if she doesn't sing or dance and if she looks a mess. Britney has no ambition and no drive left. This is sad to see happen to such a legend. 

What's the point of new music if it will never be performed?

45 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

If y’all think it’s going to be POM again y’all are crazy, I mean she has 8 months to make up a new show, what the hell shes going to be doing the 8 months prior plus she’s going to have new dancers & all this is just likely it will be new stuff!! 

are you sure that youre a britney fan?

LOL. it will be %100 the same POM show with less stage props which will make it look cheaper :wigsnatched:

46 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

If y’all think it’s going to be POM again y’all are crazy, I mean she has 8 months to make up a new show, what the hell shes going to be doing the 8 months prior plus she’s going to have new dancers & all this is just likely it will be new stuff!! 

true. we should hold out hope. Also, I'm feeling like its near the end of POM right now so everyone wanted an announcement of *something new*. So this feels like an extra letdown. 

If they waited a couple after she performed a solid show at NYE, then the reaction would've been different. 

...still I'm just like  :surething: 

1 hour ago, Rickey3089 said:

Lets be realistic here. It will be mostly POM, there'll be costume and prop changes and hopefully some setlist changes but it'll still be built around POM.  It's one maybe a couple dates in europe, not an entire leg of POM

4 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

That show will never die omg, i'm so tired of it. At this point i just want her to take a break. Can't she just disappear for like a year or something, and come back with new, fresh and exciting things rather than continuing this stupid ******* 2013 show with old songs.

What about an 8 months break, so she can continue with her POM show fully recharged? 2qk6mgi.jpg

6 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

Do u really believe that? :tiffcackle::orangu: If something Britney has proven us these last 4 years, is that she's lazy and she doesn't care about the show or her career anymore. Yes, she will change one or two songs because they wont include the guitar, so ILRR is out. But get ready to see the same "choreographies", the same outfits (or a new lingerie or awful leotard) and the same disastrous hair and make up. I'm sorry to bring you back to reality :awks:

9 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

where have you been the last 4 years ? :mcorangu: 

Archived