Denmark show confirmed: New tweet!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Never even though it's like a 2 hour flight from her but why not going to a random festival in Denmark 143843982390482 hours away from the US :umwtf:

Makes a lot of sense Larry :queenflopga:

I know right...

So, we have president elections next year, whoever bring Brinni again will have my vote :anxiety:

That show will never die omg, i'm so tired of it. At this point i just want her to take a break. Can't she just disappear for like a year or something, and come back with new, fresh and exciting things rather than continuing this stupid ******* 2013 show with old songs. I can't. I don't know, what the **** is her team doing and thinking ? What the **** is she thinking ?? Does she think she's gonna entertain the world with that terrible show ? That it will give her exposure and will build up momentum for what's possibly next?
Just when you think things can't get worse, it actually does. How is it possible they can be so dumb, delusional and stupid and worse at it ? She needs to stop everything she's doing right now like really she's just BORING. She's so boring that i'm tired of her, i can't even stand her. She needs to take a break. Come back with good things , it' just gonna get worse and worse if they continue that route with this stupid show and everything related to Vegas and BJ and Glory and all of this.  Ffs , what are they paid for damn it, it is ever gonna end?!!

1 minute ago, Caroline77 said:

That show will never die omg, i'm so tired of it. At this point i just want her to take a break. Can't she just disappear for like a year or something, and come back with new, fresh and exciting things rather than continuing this stupid ******* 2013 show with old songs. I can't. I don't know, what the **** is her team doing and thinking ? What the **** is she thinking ?? Does she think she's gonna entertain the world with that terrible show ? That it will give her exposure and will build up momentum for what's possibly next?
Just when you think things can't get worse, it actually does. How is it possible they can be so dumb, delusional and stupid and worse at it ? She needs to stop everything she's doing right now like really she's just BORING. She's so boring that i'm tired of her, i can't even stand her. She needs to take a break. Come back with good things , it' just gonna get worse and worse if they continue that route with this stupid show and everything related to Vegas and BJ and Glory and all of this.  Ffs , what are they paid for damn it, it is ever gonna end?!!

THIS. 

3 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

They just care about the money, as long as this bring cash in, that's fine. 

1 minute ago, Caroline77 said:

I kindda agree with most of what u said tbh

She needs to take a long break and leave behind Nightmare Of Me,  the word "Vegas", the word "Residency", Brocolli Joan, Floppy Girlz, Glory, etc :nicki2:

I feel like I need to start from zero in many ways tbh :kyliecry:

Smukfest looks beeeeautiful, so good for her! Hope she takes the boys hiking. 

Random choice but is there anything like it in the U.S.? Wonder if she was turned off by Tomorrowland festivals. I can kinda see her not being here for those faux-hippie things. 

Wish she was performing in some place like Colorado or why not Louisiana. This choice does feel off.

3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I kindda agree with most of what u said tbh

She needs to take a long break and leave behind Nightmare Of Me,  the word "Vegas", the word "Residency", Brocolli Joan, Floppy Girlz, Glory, etc :nicki2:

I feel like I need to start from zero in many ways tbh :kyliecry:

It really is getting on my nerves. Like you said i need to start from zero, i won't be able to enjoy anything as long as it's related to these past 5 years. I don't even care she's coming to Europe, she could even perform in my village i won't move a finger to see her. There have been so many wrong things done since 2013 and all they do since then it's re-using all this mess.  She's gonna lost the only few remaining fans she still had if it continues. 

Archived