Britney coming to Europe (denmark)

Invitation

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Britney:

The point is... You are doing the same show since 2013 :wendycry:

Ok, you're lazy and don't want big changes:imok:

We would expect a show performed in the best way... You know, is the same show; is boring because is equal, but at least you learnt it, you have the movements and the rythm in your body :sneer:

BUT NO! :sobbing:

Girl, at least LEARN THOSE SIMPLE MOVEMENTS! :lemmetellu:

YOU STILL CAN'T DO THE CHOREOGRAPHY OF ANY SONGS IN THE PROPER WAY :girlwhat:

NEITHER ONE! :mj:

Maybe there is on... NO, NEITHER ONE! :xcuseme:

HOW IS POSSIBLE!? :meltdown:

With the exceptions of something, the show is literally the same!  (ex. Oops, Freakshow, Do Somethin', Stronger/Crazy, Boys etc.etc.) :outwithit:

Let's be honest: even Work ***** is awful to watch and is one of the highlights of this mediocre show, she can't even do "Sippin' Martini" in the right moment :overwhelm:

33 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

Dear Britney:

The point is... You are doing the same show since 2013 :wendycry:

Ok, you're lazy and don't want big changes:imok:

We would expect a show performed in the best way... You know, is the same show; is boring because is equal, but at least you learnt it, you have the movements and the rythm in your body :sneer:

BUT NO! :sobbing:

Girl, at least LEARN THOSE SIMPLE MOVEMENTS! :lemmetellu:

YOU STILL CAN'T DO THE CHOREOGRAPHY OF ANY SONGS IN THE PROPER WAY :girlwhat:

NEITHER ONE! :mj:

Maybe there is on... NO, NEITHER ONE! :xcuseme:

HOW IS POSSIBLE!? :meltdown:

With the exceptions of something, the show is literally the same!  (ex. Oops, Freakshow, Do Somethin', Stronger/Crazy, Boys etc.etc.) :outwithit:

Let's be honest: even Work ***** is awful to watch and is one of the highlights of this mediocre show, she can't even do "Sippin' Martini" in the right moment :overwhelm:

:wigsnatched:

3 hours ago, Imabitch said:

I might be too optimistic but I think all the show will change. I mean the prob, stage, song choice, choreography and may be the dance team. 

I know it's the lazy Britney :brit: we're talking about. But it doesn't make any sense to use the same old revamped show while she have over 8 months in preparation. 

I might be wrong but I guess we have to wait and see. :comingthru:

original.gif

Archived