Britney coming to Europe (denmark)

Invitation

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

BOYCOTT THIS **** SHOW EVERYBODY! :arianabye:

She can't keep putting in 1% effort and getting 100% profits. It's unacceptable after 4 years of fuckery :whitneyshade:

Let face it if she comes to London I'm buying a ticket. I just can't miss the opportunity. I couldn't get tickets for the Apple festival so I haven't seen her since the FFT and that was the ONLY time I've seen her :embarrassney:

3 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

A major loss :meltdown: that and why was my thread went here it was two different things this one is about the festival and mine was the random dates. ******* Exhale get you **** together sis

It could have been the song of the summer... I am listening to it now and that tag is really annoying me. Does it sound like its saying "Swedish mafia" or something? 

Guest Brichney.
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Maybe she felt the crowd was saying: "gimme, gimme more" 

And she was like, "they want more? :overwhelm: I'll give them more :groovin:"  

And that's how the never ending POM show was born :mattafact:

:jackk:

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, Isla. said:

We’re still in Europe. I wish people would understand the difference between Europe and the EU.

Well I do know the difference, but technically UK is still a part of EU until 2019, so my original statement isn't really wrong by any means. (I was too excited, and wanted to share it immediately.)

But of course, some party poopers would like to micro-analyze every little detail someone posted here instead of talking about the actual post what it means, so they could think they were smarter than someone else on the Internet when they're actually not even raising anything valid.

Like people would think someone who uses "there" instead of "they're" doesn't know English when they just couldn't bother on the Internet, and can't wait to prove themselves by pointing it out. But in fact, you just look petty af.

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

I can’t remember tbh for GA for FFT but I just found my ticket (still have it) my seats cost £55 each so that’s not bad. It should be around that price anyway. I remember Lady Gaga’s tickets for the Joanne Tour were pretty expensive and I didn’t even get the best seats either. 

Haha tbh I don’t have much money in my account either but whatever, I’m gonna go because I haven’t been able to go to POM! 

I have tickets for the Joanne tour at the O2 on Feb 8 and GA was at £55 ... anyways hope to get good seats

21 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Well I do know the difference, but technically UK is still a part of EU until 2019, so my original statement isn't really wrong by any means. (I was too excited, and wanted to share it immediately.)

But of course, some party poopers would like to micro-analyze every little detail someone posted here instead of talking about the actual post what it means, so they could think they were smarter than someone else on the Internet when they're actually not even raising anything valid.

Sorry, I think I saw your post in the wrong context, seeing as the thread is about Britney coming to Europe and someone suggested she should come to the UK. Most people seem to assume Europe = EU when that isn't the case. Sorry again. 

2 hours ago, summer2summer said:

i think her team is testing the waters for world tours and whether or not she can still sell stadiums/arenas. 

what do u guys think?? :ineedthetruth:

She needs to comeback to 10.000 or 15.000  arenas capacity , if she sells well , add another date , but a 23.000 arena tour could be a big risk. 

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Sorry, I think I saw your post in the wrong context, seeing as the thread is about Britney coming to Europe and someone suggested she should come to the UK. Most people seem to assume Europe = EU when that isn't the case. Sorry again. 

She should though because we need to see her immediately lol

Archived