Britney coming to Europe (denmark)

Invitation

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I just purchase tickets for the reputation Tour last week and now I don't have any penny xD I will cry .... but anyways hope she announce uk Tour on February or March .... do you have any idea of the price I remember the GA for fft was around £60

I can’t remember tbh for GA for FFT but I just found my ticket (still have it) my seats cost £55 each so that’s not bad. It should be around that price anyway. I remember Lady Gaga’s tickets for the Joanne Tour were pretty expensive and I didn’t even get the best seats either. 

Haha tbh I don’t have much money in my account either but whatever, I’m gonna go because I haven’t been able to go to POM! 

2 minutes ago, IonutM said:

This could be true, let's hope this european POM is actually POM 3.0

i think her team isn't sure of her touring power which could be understandable since she was stuck in one location for more than 4 years.

the Asian tour was  the start of their measurement, since they know there was demand for her in the continent. 

this Denmark think obviously means a small European tour. lets hope tickets sell , which im pretty sure they'll easily will. 

2 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

i think her team isn't sure of her touring power which could be understandable since she was stuck in one location for more than 4 years.

the Asian tour was  the start of their measurement, since they know there was demand for her in the continent. 

this Denmark think obviously means a small European tour. lets hope tickets sell , which im pretty sure they'll easily will. 

So they will test it for another 4 years? And when will a new tour kick off? After 20 years of testing? Lord, their actions are so illogical... just release a damn new album and a proper tour which promotes the album.

Obviously Britney's touring power may be weak... they haven't done anything to deserve a huge tour success in years. No one knows she makes music anymore :mattafact:

Common sense. 

Its very likely a lot of these shows will do bad if they aren't at festivals. What do they expect.. FFT didn't do great and she had a big era 

14 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

i think her team is testing the waters for world tours and whether or not she can still sell stadiums/arenas. 

what do u guys think?? :ineedthetruth:

Might be- But a festival isn't really the right place to do that though, cause usually people buy tickets for the whole festival not just one act - and Smukfest in Denmark was already sold out before Britney was announced as a headliner :) 

1 hour ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Yea but a lot of people here was like it’s a flop, it was featured in a big hit movie which would have done wonders for Brit

Yeh exactly!! 

The reason they chose Camila was that she is Cuban I think and the movie was based in Cuba. 

They made a huge loss though!

Archived