AJ from the Backstreet Boys & His Family dance to My Only Wish This Year

BabyHotAsIce

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

Mariah's song has reached a new peak in the UK, after all these years, it's number 2 this week on the official chart! It's not too late for My Only Wish!! 

He loves Britney and are always so respectful towards her.... i love this, his wife is BEAUTIFUL and his kids are so cute. 

My fav Backstreet boy, cant believe i have hugged him and talked to him, he was so nice.... all of BSB are so down to earth and nice, its like meeting an old friend  :crying1:

21 minutes ago, Melinda said:

He loves Britney and are always so respectful towards her.... i love this, his wife is BEAUTIFUL and his kids are so cute. 

My fav Backstreet boy, cant believe i have hugged him and talked to him, he was so nice.... all of BSB are so down to earth and nice, its like meeting an old friend  :crying1:

I met them too! AJ and Kevin were the sweetest and most friendly but all were great and make you feel really comfortable. I agree they do treat you like they've known you forever and are so personable. I'm hoping to see them in Vegas soon next year. 

Archived