More Apples - New IG

ubritney

19 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

also the apples in her IG posts. New York = The Big Apple

she's wearing an overall in the "secret project" picture

plus all those emojis, that can only mean she's expanding her brand by opening an apple farm!! :ohcrap:

Britney: Piece of Me - the apple farm

She'll announce it's been her dream since 2003 and she's been very hands on with every detail of this project from the past 2 years: she's even skipped rehearsals for the POM show in order to water the trees by herself.

The farm will export the apples to Japan and other places overseas, like Canada, where some people speak Japanese too, thus the sign in the background.

The picture is clearly a shot from the set where they filmed the ad and the resemblance of the street to New York's is just part of the whole pun of the "big apple" they'll manage in the campaign:

"The biggest apples of America can only be found in Britney's farm" Then she'll appear: "You want a piece of Me? britney_spears___wink_perfume_by_pokemon"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

she's wearing an overall in the "secret project" picture

plus all those emojis, that can only mean she's expanding her brand by opening an apple farm!! :ohcrap:

Britney: Piece of Me - the apple farm

She'll announce it's been her dream since 2003 and she's been very hands on with every detail of this project from the past 2 years: she's even skipped rehearsals for the POM show in order to water the trees by herself.

The farm will export the apples to Japan and other places overseas, like Canada, where some people speak Japanese too, thus the sign in the background.

The picture is clearly a shot from the set where they filmed the ad and the resemblance of the street to New York's is just part of the whole pun of the "big apple" they'll manage in the campaign:

"The biggest apples of America can only be found in Britney's farm" Then she'll appear: "You want a piece of Me? britney_spears___wink_perfume_by_pokemon"

Sounds legit :mj:

I don't get why everyone thinks the apples refer to NY... she's used apples before in the past, and she uses random emoji all the time lol.  I'm pretty sure she's talking about how curvy she looks in the dress (apple bottom, etc.).    One of her similar pics in the white dress had an umbrella emoji... that's not related to the pic at all (unless she was wet from Sam during that pic lol). 

:jamout:

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

I don't get why everyone thinks the apples refer to NY... she's used apples before in the past, and she uses random emoji all the time lol.  I'm pretty sure she's talking about how curvy she looks in the dress (apple bottom, etc.).    One of her similar pics in the white dress had an umbrella emoji... that's not related to the pic at all (unless she was wet from Sam during that pic lol). 

:jamout:

It could all just be for the performance but she is performing old hits. Which either means they are reminding ppl Britney is still around and had hits back in the day. 

or

They are doing hits to promote the new residency. This is more likely 

7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So Britney has just announced that's she'll be performing at New Year's Rockin' Eve, and there have been rumours of Britney doing an East Coast residency. Looking back at her secret project post on Instagram, we can see a reference to POM (the japanese) but also, don't the streets look incredibly New York like?

DOTdIk-WAAEwedP.jpg

wait I just discovered this :orangu:

is she bringing POM to NYC? :orangu:::::::::::::::::::

THE SAME SHOW? eqfczcxgb

7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So Britney has just announced that's she'll be performing at New Year's Rockin' Eve, and there have been rumours of Britney doing an East Coast residency. Looking back at her secret project post on Instagram, we can see a reference to POM (the japanese) but also, don't the streets look incredibly New York like?

DOTdIk-WAAEwedP.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOO i call a NYC commerical 

33 minutes ago, over-protected-life said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOO i call a NYC commerical 

I think it's for the performance but I think they will announce a two year residency tbh

23 minutes ago, ubritney said:

What if she does a few nights only? Calm the **** down. Plus New York brings out the best of her. She always kills it whenever she’s there. And I believe it might be a completely different show because she clearly said December 31st is the last POM show, ever. :verycool:

We know team B. They will not make a new show for a few nights. We aren't that delusional. Probably another two year residency tbh 

8 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

DOTdIk-WAAEwedP.jpg

isn't NYC known for it's ''apartments'' and fire escape thing/Manholes (foggy stuff)??? :ineedthetruth:

i mean , that set looks like a resembles of a NYC street right?? :ineedthetruth:

can someone from the U.S correct me?? im not from the U.S :tiffcackle:

Just now, summer2summer said:

isn't NYC known for it's ''apartments'' and fire escape thing??? :ineedthetruth:

i mean , that set looks like a resembles of a NYC street right?? :ineedthetruth:

can someone from the U.S correct me?? im not from the U.S :tiffcackle:

It does. I think more like old school ny but yeah. 

They said Pom would end on December 31 but that doesn't mean they won't take the whole show and just rename it lol

Just now, Spearsfan said:

It does. I think more like old school ny but yeah. 

They said Pom would end on December 31 but that doesn't mean they won't take the whole show and just rename it lol

i know it' has become such cliche to trash her team on here . but honestly , if they just let her take a half year break( since she WANTS IT SO BAD)  and record new music ,then release new music in September with a world tour. would that hurt them??? 

they're just spending more money on **** that is tarnishing and hurting her career.

Archived