Britney Spears Announces Special Televised New Year's Eve Performance

Jordan Miller

6 minutes ago, JSnews said:

It's obviously not going to be a "live" broadcast.  Work ***** is the first song of POM and Toxic is second to last.   Plus her show starts at like midnight EST, and ABC is airing this performance at 8 p.m. EST.

I think she prerecorded these performances the other day, which is why all of her dancers were posting pics from a sound stage.  It's like they incorporated the "new" Toxic choreo just for this performance too, which is why she did it again the other night in her show.

I'm interested to see how they go from Work ***** right into Toxic for this NYE performance special.  I'm guessing we won't see the Toxic tree.

Well if they pre-recorded the performances like you said... there isn’t any problem because the tree is at The Axis. They just set up for WB, record. Set up for Toxic, record. Done.

And she’s not performing them as a medley, she’ll have two performances broadcasted.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these old *** songs... :brit:

THIS, for anyone on this forum who keeps asking, is why we’re ready for Vegas to end.

they could at least do Till the World Ends with the original choreography instead of TOXIC. it’s a much more NYE-type song. :kyliecry:

Hope she kills it at least. I wont be at home anyway though so :tiffcackle:

5 minutes ago, CristMont said:

Sis it's already confirmed it's Work ***** and Toxic, they said that in their insta account 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc-Jeqqn38j/?taken-by=rockineve

Makes sense. The only newish song that the GP knows from britney is work *****, and the only song they play on the radio still is toxic.  I think its perfect.   Kind of wish she would do gimmie more though.

Still excitied 

Archived