Britney Spears Announces Special Televised New Year's Eve Performance

Jordan Miller

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

Britney is set to perform at 8/7 central, and if she's performing toxic and work ***** she's most likely going to pre record her performance like Jlo did.

the costumes , stage , choreography better than pom

:anxiety:

Spoiler

britney's music is better tho :sendinglove:

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

What I want to know is first: at what time she's gonna be on, and second, if I'm in the Pacific Time Zone, at what time am I supposed to watch it and what channel? Or is it gonna be streamed online? 

Are they going to upload it to VEVO at least? They better do that. 

1) We don’t know, the show itself starts at 8/7c.

2) It airs on ABC. Pacific Time would be 5 pm.

Lettuce pray that they air one of the last 3 acts of the show :yesplease: I’m hear for them airing BOM/SP/TOMH the most though. It’s truly the holy trinity of POM as far as dancing goes and it would introduce the GP to some great songs that they may have never heard before :yesplease:

:( And who said she is doing Toxic/WB? 

It's obviously not going to be a "live" broadcast.  Work ***** is the first song of POM and Toxic is second to last.   Plus her show starts at like midnight EST, and ABC is airing this performance at 8 p.m. EST.

I think she prerecorded these performances the other day, which is why all of her dancers were posting pics from a sound stage.  It's like they incorporated the "new" Toxic choreo just for this performance too, which is why she did it again the other night in her show.

I'm interested to see how they go from Work ***** right into Toxic for this NYE performance special.  I'm guessing we won't see the Toxic tree.

Archived