Jordan Miller

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*finishes work ******

first off I wana say what’s up vegas!!!

screams

*reads off TelePrompTer/cue cards* 

I wana thank vegas for being my home away from home. Piece of me has truly been a dream come true. But before we say goodbye to vegas and 2017 I’d like to announce that I’m ready to take a bite out of the Big Apple. My new show stronger than yesterday is coming to New York City in 2018. NEW York I’m coming for you! Now back to Ryan Seacrest in my new city. Happy NEW Year!!!

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Is this what the secret project is? Meh, I'm a little let down if that's the case :/ was hoping for some new music or a documentary or something 

Maybe is not THE secret project she teased on Instagram, but it certainly was a secret that she was performing live on New Year's Eve (even if it ends up being pre-recorded) :hehehe: We usually get lots of rumors with this kind of things days before it's revealed. I'm surprised nobody told us before.

Yeah I think it's something else for the secret project which is great because that means there is something else happening as well! I know it's not what we wanted (a recording of the whole show) but it's still something. So I would say let's be positive about this and be excited that millions of people will be watching. I know I am. 

Just now, naturalplayboy said:

*finishes work ******

first off I wana day what’s up vegas!!!

screams

I wana thank vegas for being my home away from home. Piece of me has truly been a dream come true. But before we say goodbye to vegas and 2017 I’d like to announce that I’m ready to take a bite out of the Big Apple. My new show stronger than yesterday is coming to New York City in 2018. NEW York I’m coming for you! Now back to Ryan Seacrest in my new city. Happy NEW Year!!!

or

HAY VEGAZZZ! HOW YALL FEEELIN? :prettyney:

I WANA SAY THANK YA FOR ALL UR SUPPORT AND MY NEW ALBUM IS ON ITUNES RIGHT NOW LUV YA BYE :sendinglove:

Exhale:

200.gif

4 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

*finishes work ******

first off I wana day what’s up vegas!!!

screams

* rips off WB outfit to reveal the Toxic red leotard *

Archived