Britney Spears Announces Special Televised New Year's Eve Performance

Jordan Miller

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, andy131 said:

You don’t get this hype? Since when are not excited for Britney to be live on one of the most watched shows in America? This is amazing news! I just hope they film it beautifully!

Yeah I get it... I'm not American, so I didn't know it's this huge, but anyway... She'll probably do the Apple Music performance on more time as it was...

"Expect nothing. Appreciate everything" :sendinglove:

29 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Update the OP @Andrew338

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8078465/britney-spears-****-clarks-new-years-rockin-eve-2018

Britney Spears Joins '**** Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve 2018' Lineup

Britney Spears is bringing her Las Vegas residency to an explosive end on Dec. 31 by joining the already packed lineup for **** Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2018. Spears will perform from her residency stage in the Axis at Planet Hollywood as part of the broadcast that kicks off at 8 p.m. EST on ABC from New York's Times Square. Spears' first TV performance of 2018 will include her signature hits "Toxic" and "Work *****," marking the first time she's played on the NYE extravaganza since 2002.

RCA: but Britney, you can do “Make Me..” and “Slumber Party” from your latest album, maybe we can get it to sell 2 more copies
BRITNEY: I SAID “TOXIC” and “WORK *****” 

naya-rivera-glee-santana-lopez-scared-fr

Archived