Britney Spears Announces Special Televised New Year's Eve Performance

Jordan Miller

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, mikeh said:

Because the Glory album campaign is long over. The public wants to hear songs they know, not Slumber Party.

Lets be real this whole thing is only happening to promote the easiest money maker and that is POM.

Most normal ppl would do new songs. There really is no excuse other than they don't want to work hard 

Yeah but most people only remember her old hits, that's what they want to hear. She is an entertainer and must entertain, and I guess the gp would sleep while watching her promote songs they don't even know... let alone the fact that WB is the best number of the show tbh. 

On 12/21/2017 at 12:25 PM, naturalplayboy said:

*finishes work ******

first off I wana say what’s up vegas!!!

screams

*reads off TelePrompTer/cue cards* 

I wana thank vegas for being my home away from home. Piece of me has truly been a dream come true. But before we say goodbye to vegas and 2017 I’d like to announce that I’m ready to take a bite out of the Big Apple. My new show stronger than yesterday is coming to New York City in 2018. NEW York I’m coming for you! Now back to Ryan Seacrest in my new city. Happy NEW Year!!!

I wouldn't be mad 

:brit:

(at least not at the speech)

13 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Lets be real this whole thing is only happening to promote the easiest money maker and that is POM.

Most normal ppl would do new songs. There really is no excuse other than they don't want to work hard 

I mean do you really wanna hear make me (beautiful song) or toxic when you’re partying? Her team shot themselves in the foot for not doing anything with do you wanna come over? That could’ve been a new banger

16 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She doesn't have any new single to promote or any singles released this past year, so why not just perform songs that people already know? 

Plus, why would they promote Vegas if she's ending it? Maybe they just simply wanted to do one last thing before it ends? 

Archived