Britney Spears Announces Special Televised New Year's Eve Performance

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Ring in the new year with Britney Spears!

Ring in the new year with Britney Spears!

2018 is already looking pretty spectacular. The princess of pop just revealed some huge plans! She's going to share part of her final Piece Of Me show with millions of viewers tuning into ABC's New Year's Rockin' Eve.

Related:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-kicks-off-last-ever-piece-leg-see-highlights-tuesdays-show/

"I'm saying goodbye to Las Vegas and 2017 with a special performance on **** Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve," she said in a new video. "Happy new year!"

See what the Exhale forums are saying about this.

On the Gram, Brit wrote: "Going to be ending 2017 with the last #PieceOfMe show ever and a special performance on @rockineve!! Tune in to ABC on 12/31 starting at 8/7c to watch!! #BRITNEYxRockinEve"

Think Britney will perform a new song? Or maybe she'll announce that rumored NYC residency? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

See the video message below:

Thoughts on Britney performing on NYE? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

OMG. This may be a reach, but maybe after these performances, she surprise releases a single? How great would that be?

SECRET PROJECT!!

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT!!

I believe this could be related to the NYC residency.... these specials are airing from New York....  :gloria:

:gloria:oh gosh please tell me I'm wrong

7 minutes ago, sibode said:

GURLZ CALM YOUR **** DOWN!!!

Ok ok, POM goes LIVE, but it's gonna be EXACTLY like the one we all already know!!

Why do you think something is gonna be different?? She'll probably do WB, ToxiC, BTI and BOMT... that's it!

I DON'T GET THIS HYPE TBH :donewithit:

You don’t get the hype? Since when are we not excited for Britney to be live on one of the most watched shows in America? This is amazing news! I just hope they film it beautifully!

Archived