that was a really difficult choreo

Kiey

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took long enough to add it into the show. I wish people would stop with comments that her knees or back stop her from doing anything. We've seen her do flips, spins, handstands, etc. whether it's on social media or on stage. Anything she's not doing in a performance is due to a lack of interest in dancing harder/better. Her floor choreography keeps being better than her regular choreography. 

This piece of choreo looked amazing in BBMA but here looks as tragic as the entire performance :imok:

So sorry for being honest but I saw POM live and you can clearly notice she gets way too tired near half the show so I think her team should find a way to arrange the songs' sequence in such way she can handle all the performances correctly for future concerts :lessons:

She usually starts as burning fire and ends up as a dying flame  :gloria:

She should be able to maintain  an entire show in the same level :tiffhair:

2 hours ago, ralphynno said:

As others commented I don't get something about this tho. I've been blaming Britney's stiffness and poor dance moves on her knee injury mostly. If she has a real problem with it tho, isn't all this knee hitting the ground hard, and spinning around, further damaging it? Or is this all a lie and she has been real lazy all these years? :ineedthetruth:

You answered your own questions.

Archived