that was a really difficult choreo

Kiey

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

i think it's quite demanding on the knees, double spin then knee down then another knee spin

reminds me of primeney slickness

:wigsnatched:

Circusney and FFney would never

Yet ppl are using her knees for an excuse as to why the other numbers were bad. 

It looks slick for sure but the moves themselves  aren't hard. 

it's funny that they add that now for a certain concert filming. I think they were kind of scared about the way the welcome about the Toxic Performance by the GP; Because imagine if it's going to be uploaded online. The GP is going to check Toxic, Baby, Slave... Certainly not number as BOM/TOMH.

I'm so tired of POM at a point I dont even enjoy watch any videos, but I clicked on this one out of curiosity :snooptoya:

And well, we can see that she's capable of many things but idk... she has the energy, muscle memories, but the moves aren't great because she doesnt even try to do them properly. It's visible that she improved since 2011 and is also visible that shes tired of the same show but still...  :pensiveney:

But that doesn't take credit that POM changed the game not only for Vegas but for also her confidance so kuddos to Brit :bang:

Cant wait to see what the 2018ney brings to the table :groovin:

There're barely 6 new steps in this choreo. And, actually they are quite easy to make, there's nothing difficult on it.

slave original choreography can be difficult, specially when you have to be perfectly synchronised with the rhythm of the song, something that's missing here. 

Archived