New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Imagine this...

Urbanney

• Super Mods

There are people out there who bought the standard edition of Glory and don't even know that Better, Change Your Mind, If I'm Dancing, Liar, Coupure Electrique, and Mood Ring exist.

Imagine listening to Glory without these songs.

I can't do it. :meltdown: Better, Change Your Mind, and Mood Ring are three of the best songs off of the album. I can't imagine ending the album with Hard to Forget Ya and What You Need. :kyliecry:

I can't believe Britney/her team didn't think these songs should've been on the standard edition but decided to put Hard to Forget Ya on it.

WHITE HOT FOREVER

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What You Need should have been eradicated off that album and replaced with one of those bonus tracks. The vocals on that song are TRAGIC, as well as on Private Show but I feel like Private Show could have been a bop if it was pitched down a tad bit. 

I used to hate on Hard To Forget Ya but it recently grew on me :bop: It would sound so good in an arena or a stadium :bop: 

Archived