Piece Of Me December 19 , 2017. (Choreography changes)

ToxicMadness

19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So I read on Twitter that Jamie is back to being tour manager. It was apparently Bryan for a while, starting around August 2016 (or whenever she broke up with Charlie.)

Is it possibly that she's purposely destroying POM out of spite towards Jamie? :usher: Serious question.

But he’s still getting paid and we’re the ones who have to suffer the consequences so it’s not a very effective protest, Britney. :imok:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But he’s still getting paid and we’re the ones who have to suffer the consequences so it’s not a very effective protest, Britney. :imok:

No kidding, eh?

This is just my theory, but I think it's her only available form of protest. Remember this video? How it used to say she had "daddy issues," but they edited that part out once it had already been broadcast? Well, she said her daddy issues were "behind her," and I think the reason was that around that time Jamie started working with Jamie Lynn on her new album and Bryan became the tour manager.

For a while POM was good. And Glory was coming out, and Britney seemed reinvested in her career. But then that started to change again.

I wonder why? :umsaywhat:

31 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No kidding, eh?

This is just my theory, but I think it's her only available form of protest. Remember this video? How it used to say she had "daddy issues," but they edited that part out once it had already been broadcast? Well, she said her daddy issues were "behind her," and I think the reason was that around that time Jamie started working with Jamie Lynn on her new album and Bryan became the tour manager.

For a while POM was good. And Glory was coming out, and Britney seemed reinvested in her career. But then that started to change again.

I wonder why? :umsaywhat:

Don't use that logic tbh, Jamie went on tour with Jamie Lynn right after POM started the first half of 2014 and those shows were worse:gross:

I think her face is all natural right now and it looks great!

As for the show as a whole, watching it live it must be a whole another experience!  For sure she doesn't dissapoint.

But watching it from yt we can say that it is not what it is supposed to be. From one point it's totally Britney right now but the show was what it was meant to be only in the beginning of the revamp.

I hope we get a dvd from those dates she uses for promotional purposes also 

Archived