How can someone want this to end?

Guest riccus

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, riccus said:

That video is from 2013 wth? We’re in 2017 .get your facts right and stop living in the past.She’s not a robot and she has rights to be feel tired.

I’m glad she dis that show for 4 years , how easily can you forget the femme fatale era? 

It's from 2014. And calm down please, it's not like I'm hating on Brinty :ineedthetruth: 

some y'all are disgusting. But I can't me bother by bugs... so  enjoy your bash fest. I'm enjoying her material.

And don't forget to get a life , y'all are come here to wrote negative stuff while britney's being succesful af.

stay pressed idiots.

28 minutes ago, riccus said:

some y'all are disgusting. But I can't me bother by bugs... so  enjoy your bash fest. I'm enjoying her material.

And don't forget to get a life , y'all are come here to wrote negative stuff while britney's being succesful af.

stay pressed idiots.

you are disgusting.ı'm so sorry for the  people who have to deal with an aggressive idiot like you in real life.

Just now, britisthecolor said:

you are disgusting.ı'm so sorry for the  people who have to deal with an aggressive idiot like you in real life.

At least I have people around me , unlike you weirdo.  :nyschool:

12 minutes ago, riccus said:

At least I have people around me , unlike you weirdo.  :nyschool:

it is so funny that someone like you who is bitching here for no valid reason and telling people off when they didn't say anything rude to you calls me a weirdo.ı do have people around me and they are lucky to have me instead of a psycho like you.

The show is good. Not great, not amazing but just good. I went to it in October and I was kind of underwhelmed by the costumes and props, and I didn’t feel like she was dancing that hard until it hit the Slave/BOM/Make Me/SP/TOMH section (I don’t know if that is the proper order but you know what I mean :imok: the “****” act basically) where she SNATCHED me. BOM, Slumber Party and TOMH in particular have amazing routines. It’s a shame that the same cannot be said for the whole show but it’s really not as bad as some Britney stans make it out to be :lemmetellu:

I think the reason why we are all REALLY ready for it to end is because it has gone on for so long, and we’re slightly bitter because POM has been put before her other endeavours, like the promotion of Glory :lemmetellu:

Archived