Gettin' Them Coins: This Is How Much Money Lady Gaga Is Reportedly Raking In For Two-Year Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

49 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Two years is a bit much, especially if she wants to release and album in the middle: I fear it would not be correctly promoted. Oh, well... :juggingu:

Well, her team and Record Label are different from Britney's. I mean, she promoted the hell out of Joanne and the album sold great, even when when she had a halftime show to do it and now shes on tour. Unlike Britney she has a good team behind her :imok:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Is it possible to make more than 1.35 million $ per night in a residency? Like 2 million $ cause that's what she needs to do to make it profitable. I think 100 million $ is far from reality.it's not even a big venue :umsaywhat:

Its a rumor, the true is 400000 per show and 14 millions in a year 

6 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

so after the news about lady Gaga's recidency it's another sign about the fact that Britney is a trendsetter!

if Britney didn't do well in Vegas then other artists wouldn't go there as well

so basically we should be proud for our girl :jumpney:

follow the queen everyone and see Jesus!:kisses2all:

my thoughts exactly. how many people followed brit there now? jlo, Gaga, mariah, bsb, bruno did some shows, am i missing anyone? 

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well guys maybe you don't know this but Vegas is a HUGE risk, Britney with her 4 years residency just was another proof of her legend status.

If you don't believe me check Ricky Martin she just had 18 shows and them the residency was cancelled, sometimes she just perform with one person in the pit :orangu:

151ab067b5b2bbb52765ff0bdac6c1f6o.jpg

And obviously she has good nights

e9942eeaecc6b142e5518d144a559b77o.jpg

But looking the flop of others you can see how successful is POM  

PD. I know I use she :mattafact:

I did not know that about Ricky

That's a good setlist. I think it'll be a greatest hits show so she'll probably perform the hits as well as a few fan favourites from each album. I don't think she'll perform anything from Cheek to Cheek.

I'd like to see:

The Fame: Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Money Honey, Paper Gangsta would be a dream come true but that one's unlikely.

The Fame Monster: Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Dance In the Dark. So Happy I Could Die I would LOVE as well as that's one of my fave Gaga songs ever.

Born This Way: Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, You and I, Marry the Night, Government Hooker, Schessie, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover

ARTPOP: Applause, Do What U Want, Aura, Venus, Gypsy

Joanne: Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Diamond Heart, A-Yo, Joanne, John Wayne

Others: The Cure, something from A Star Is Born soundtrack

I think that's too many songs to be fair but whatever :crying2: 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

she missed the Vegas hype when having a residency was cool. now it's just something that everyone did 4 years ago. so who cares? nobody seems to and her announcement was boring af.

She didn’t miss the hype, it just means that it’s becoming normal to do a residency without looking like a washed up artist. There’s gonna be more artist doing this in the next years

On 20-12-2017 at 5:14 AM, Michaelgiftos said:

1. Born This Way 

2. Poker Face  

3. LoveGame

4. Schiebe

5. A-Yo

6. Judas 

7. Telephone 

8. Alejandro 

9. The Edge of Glory 

10. Perfect Illusion

11. Venus