Gettin' Them Coins: This Is How Much Money Lady Gaga Is Reportedly Raking In For Two-Year Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Mother Monster rakes it in!

Lady Gaga is reportedly earning a cool $100 million to perform in Las Vegas for the next two years.

Mother Monster is getting dem coins! The pop star is launching a residency at the Park Theater beginning December, 2018. Other details about how much she'll rake in and how many shows have remained a mystery... until now.

According to Variety, Gaga will earn a staggering $100 million to perform a total of 74 shows over two years. That's more than a $1 million per show(!!!). They also add it's a real possibility she extends for longer than that.

In Gaga's new interview with Vogue, they, too, confirm the $100 million price tag.

MOOD:

How did this come to be? It's in part thanks to Gaga's rumored fiancé and CAA agent, Christian Carino. He reportedly spearheaded the deal.

"The rumors are true! I will have my own residency at MGM’s Park Theater," Gaga told fans on social media last year. "Get ready for a brand new show!! It’s been my lifelong dream to be a Las Vegas girl, I’m so overjoyed! LOVE YOU LITTLE MONSTERS WE DID IT, MEET ME IN Las Vegas!!"

See you in Vegas, Queen!

Thoughts on Gaga earning $100 million? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Born This Way 

2. Poker Face  

3. LoveGame

4. Schiebe

5. A-Yo

6. Judas 

7. Telephone 

8. Alejandro 

9. The Edge of Glory 

10. Perfect Illusion

11. Venus 

12. You and I

13. Million Reasons

14. Teeth

15. Beautiful Dirty Rich 

16. Do What U Want

17. Dancing in Circles

18. The Cure 

19. Paparazzi 

20. Bad Romance 

21. Marry the Night 

22. Just Dance 

23. Appaluse 

Well guys maybe you don't know this but Vegas is a HUGE risk, Britney with her 4 years residency just was another proof of her legend status.

If you don't believe me check Ricky Martin she just had 18 shows and them the residency was cancelled, sometimes she just perform with one person in the pit :orangu:

151ab067b5b2bbb52765ff0bdac6c1f6o.jpg

And obviously she has good nights

e9942eeaecc6b142e5518d144a559b77o.jpg

But looking the flop of others you can see how successful is POM  

PD. I know I use she :mattafact:

If it wasnt for Britney, she, Mariah, Jeniffer, Backstreet Boys, Bruno and others wouldnt do it :bang:

Hope her shows do ok, she may not have a lot of hits but she has great music and visuals. This is good for her health tho, not having to travel a lot and less stress should help :sendinglove:

Katy Perry should do it too, she has everything to do with Vegas actually and also B on C.

But B on C is too money hungry cause she want stadiums, even if in the middle of her shows the place is half empty but the boxscore is souldout :tiffcackle:

Archived