this look tho......

troubleguy

how fierce she was in this vid :anxiety:

Britney-Spears-Sweet-Dreams-Interlude-Of

i remember there was a rumour about Quentin Tarantino planned to shot a movie about striptease killer gurls stariing britney and lohan...what happened to that plan tho? with this attitude brit wou;d've killed it :lemmetellu: pls brit call tarantino and discuss the srcipts asap! :meltdown:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, troubleguy said:

how fierce she was in this vid :anxiety:

Britney-Spears-Sweet-Dreams-Interlude-Of

i remember there was a rumour about Quentin Tarantino planned to shot a movie about striptease killer gurls stariing britney and lohan...what happened to that plan tho? 

I have never heard about it :ineedthetruth:

On 12/24/2017 at 9:15 AM, sea3chel said:

Only thing I remember, lol is on Buffy, Xander made a pop culture reference saying 'Faster Pussycat, Kill Kill..'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059170/

Wouldn't be surprised if it ended being the movie Gaga was in.

Faster Pussycat, Kill Kill is a cult film from the 60s or 70s. Brittany Murphy (RIP legend) has a song ripped from it called 'Faster Kill Pussycat'

Never heard of this rumor, but I do know people say Britney was supposed to do cameos for Buffy AND SATC, but scheduling issues and her team didn't want her too (just rumors, but as we all know OF COURSE they wouldn't want her on two of the most popular shows of their time :( 

Archived