Eminem Says He Uses Grindr

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Em is probably trolling, but it IS a little sus he knows what Grindr is.

Christmas comes early.

Eminem rarely gives interviews, because he usually lets the music do the talking, but he made an exception for Vulture. And here we are dissecting his words. Worth it.

In the interview, Em gets asked about his dating life. That's when he drops the gem about using Grindr. You know, the mobile app where guys meet up with each other to grab a coffee and talk about the universe teehee.

Here's a copy.+ paste except from it:

Do you date?

It’s tough. Since my divorce I’ve had a few dates and nothing’s panned out in a way that I wanted to make it public. Dating’s just not where I’m at lately.

When you were dating, how’d you meet people? Tinder?

I mean, yeah.

Are you being serious?

Yeah, Tinder.

Really?

[Laughs] And Grindr. I also used to go to strip clubs.

There are several interpretations here:

1.) Eminem is trolling us.

2.) Eminem just casually came out as bisexual.

I have a feeling it's the former, but it IS a little sus that he knows what Grindr is.

Elsewhere in the chat, Em is asked about being offensive towards women and gay people, but has always been very careful about race.

"I’ve always said that what I do was created by black people," he says. "I understand that everyone listens to rap, but I consider it to be black music and I respect that. The other **** you’re talking about got so blown out of proportion. The first time I got a taste of being called anti-gay was on 'My Name Is' when I said, 'My English teacher wanted to have *** in junior high / The only problem was my English teacher was a guy.' All I was saying was I don’t swing that way. So when I started getting flack for it, I thought, Alright, you people think I’m homophobicEminem has long been accused of homophobia and misogyny in his music. Though the rapper has said he supports gay marriage and has 'no issues with' gay or transgender people, he was using anti-gay epithets in his lyrics as recently as 2014. Toward women, there’s often a lens of irony or parody between Eminem and his [often self-castigating] music, but extreme ****** aggression and violent fantasies about women are lyrical wells from which he frequently draws. ? Watch this. Hence the Ken Kaniff character and all that stuff. I was trying to push the buttons of people who were calling me something that I wasn’t. The honest-to-God truth is that none of that matters to me: I have no issue with someone’s sexuality, religion, race, none of that. Anyone who’s followed my music knows I’m against bullies — that’s why I hate that ******* bully Trump — and I hate the idea that a kid who’s gay might get **** for it."

Well alright then! The interview also mentions sending Elton John diamond-encrusted cock rings as a wedding present, because of course. You can read the full interview here.

Thoughts on ~Eminem using Grindr?~ Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh what do you mean he could be gay he acts very straight and not suspicious over the years. Well yeah if Britney would do this she would be excommunicate from the religion she believes, she blacklisted and called ***** a several times but hey look what we got here:

Spoiler

eminem.jpg?itok=ZEI0Nflz

well yeah ...what a straight acting man...Let's make him this legend and let  bury Britney down the grave. :sneer:

3 hours ago, riccus said:

oh what do you mean he could be gay he acts very straight and not suspicious over the years. Well yeah if Britney would do this she would be excommunicate from the religion she believes, she blacklisted and called ***** a several times but hey look what we got here:

Reveal hidden contents

eminem.jpg?itok=ZEI0Nflz

well yeah ...what a straight acting man...Let's make him this legend and let  bury Britney down the grave. :sneer:

I don't get it,what is the point you are trying to make here? :ineedthetruth:

Archived